Welcome to the new FORScan forum!

Any issues related to FORScan application
FORScan
Site Admin

Welcome to the new FORScan forum!

Post by FORScan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:52 am

Hello everyone!

It finally happened :)

Please read this information before start posting.

1. This category has 3 forums:
  • Adapters & Connection - dedicated forum to discuss adapters and connection issues
  • Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan - dedicated forum to discuss FORScan usage on different vehicles
  • General & Support - everything the rest is discussed in this forum
Please address your issues in the right forum. Wrongly addressed issues may be moved by moderators.

2. The only allowed language for this category is English. Posts and topics in other languages will be moved to an appropriate category or removed.

3. We do not consult on protocol, PID numbers etc, except cases when it is necessary to discuss a specific application or vehicle issue. It is also not allowed to discuss any reverse engineering issues on protocol and application.

4. Internal FORScan logs should not be attached to the public posts. Please send these logs either by email or as a private message on forum. Any user logs (FSL, CSV, TXT etc) can be published with no restrictions.

5. All users are allowed to post to all forums and start new topics. However, Moderators have rights to remove posts and topics that violate forum rules.

Regards,
FORScan Team
Last edited by FORScan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Chaning rules - adding item #4 about publishing internal logs

oldbod

Re: Welcome to the new FORScan forum!

Post by oldbod » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi. Great to see the forum up and running... I hope you get a little more time to yourselves as members start to support each other a bit, but in the meantime thanks again for all your help - really has been superb support right through...

FORScan
Site Admin

Post by FORScan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:03 am

Posted addition to the rules (item #4 about publishing internal logs).

2007 MZR-CD
Vehicle: 2006 Mazda6 & 2007 Mazda3 MZR-CD Diesel 2000cc

Post by 2007 MZR-CD » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi from AUSTRALIA.

Great to see someone is trying to help us Mazda (and others) diesel owners with the problems the modern car manufacturer has forced upon us. Like not being able to fix our own cars but being forced to seek expensive and sometimes useless diagnostics from the dealer.

Cheers from 2007 MZR-CD
Australian 2006 Mazda 6 Wagon MZR-CD Turbo Diesel
Australian 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan MZR-CD Turbo Diesel
Australian 2007 Mazda 6 Wagon MZR-CD Turbo Diesel
Australian 2006 Mazda 6 Hatch MZR-CD Turbo Diesel

mradu2005
Vehicle: ford focus 2005

Post by mradu2005 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 am

Hi everybody from Dracula Romania Bucharest

rafiozo1
Vehicle: Citroen Xantia

Post by rafiozo1 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello from Polish, I am surprised that such a good program is free of charge. Thanks for a very good diagnostic program for Ford

FORScan
Site Admin

Post by FORScan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Because of spammers' activity that drastically increased in the past, we have to start a manual approval of new user registrations. We are hopeful it is a temporary measure. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Silford2006
Vehicle: Mustang,V8 ,224 Kw,2006

Post by Silford2006 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi i am Uli from Germany.
Thanks the Progamm help me to find a Problem on my ABS System.
it tells me the Location off the fault and i find a brooken wire to the ABS Sensor

Thanks

makssenior
Vehicle: FORD MONDEO

Post by makssenior » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 pm

well guys I am beginner here..somehow Ifind this sw.few months ago but never even try it...yesterday I have mazda 6 in trouble ..low top power..my arsenal of diagnostic tools didnt help me at all..so I search for diferent aproach so I try forscan for firsat time..and voila mazda solved..today I work on mondeo tddi..with help of this sw and schematic repair whole system right down to fuel pump..then I stuck..fuel pump is from another mondeo(and few other problems related) reading youre posts I find that will be easy solution when I receive extended licence...so guys this is such a great tool..but much cheaper then (original) opcom,vagcom,clip,lexia....

thanks for all good work

I will do my best to help others members..

regards from Croatia!

well folks..mondeo SOLVED..work fine its some duratorq engine with vp44 pump...
THANKS for month of extended licence it help me a lot yust to reset pats and aligned whole system and voila...ford fired up ....is there any donation button somewhere *?
Last edited by makssenior on Fri May 29, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.