maintenance questions

Share your FORScan experience with other users
Miecosport
Vehicle: Ford ecosport, 1.5tdci duratorq / 95cv, 2015

maintenance questions

Post by Miecosport » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 am

hello, I bought an elm327 in order to obtain information to make a good maintenance and to prevent breakdowns, for this I ask for advice to learn how to interpret the information I can obtain with forscan. My car is an ecosport tdci 95cv 2015
Specifically, I would like to know which PID I should read to know the status of the particle filter. So that I can anticipate the automatic regenerations and try to lengthen the connection of the automatic regeneration driving on the road and prevent it from starting in the city.
With the engine stopped I have read some PID relative to DFP, so that the differential pressure gases escapes to 0 kpa, the next time I will start the engine, while I would like to receive advice to interpret it.
On the other hand, to avoid the total saturation of the particulate filter I would like to interpret the PID necessary to know at what time it would be advisable to clean the particulate filter by dismantling it for cleaning with hot water under pressure with soap, and I would like to know what values they must give the PIDs to anticipate this situation.
On the other hand, I would like to know the state of the degradation of the motor oil as a consequence of the regenerations of the particle filter and I do not know what PID read, I have seen low_oil, its value is "NO" but I do not know its meaning.
I would also like to ask how to delete the maintenance review warning and how to schedule a new warning at 20,000km / 1 year. Is it in the program section of forscan?
Is it in the programming / central IPC section configuration (main)?
I did not want to investigate in this section, given the danger of this section for someone like me who does not know how it works, but I would like advice to learn. Are the functions activated / deactivated by pressing icons or is it necessary to enter codes? If codes are necessary where can I find out their meaning?