How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*

Share your FORScan experience with other users
sylvanus67
Vehicle: Ford Galaxy 2006-2010

Re: How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*

Post by sylvanus67 »

tractmec wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:34 pm

This is something you should probably email to Forscan with the Debug information as detailed at the contact page here: https://forscan.org/contactus.html at their email: contact@forscan.org Following the instructions under the Heading:
Providing FORScan Debug information

Afraid I have no other answers for you!
Thanks for a detailed explanation.

I have ordered an another transponder from Aliexpress, I shall try with it. And if it will be unsuccessfull again, I wil give a try for first erasing all keys.
avgs122
Vehicle: Ranger 2.3L 4cyl, 2011

Post by avgs122 »

I have this issue. Everytime I try to program a different cluster (Pats) it just says procedure interrupted. If I put the original cluster in it will let me do anything add keys, module initialization etc.

Rn everytime I do as built configuration on the used cluster it will say it was reset to as built (on forscan) but after I turn the ignition on and off it just goes back to whatever it was before using as built.

Rn with the used cluster I'm getting error B1260-FF (theft detected immobilizing engine) but with original cluster it will start right up.
This is my first post. I just don't know what to do.
Attachments
Capture (1).PNG
Capture (1).PNG (125.89 KiB) Viewed 260 times
stingone
Vehicle: Ford Mondeo, 1.5 duratec, 120HP, 2016

Post by stingone »

and_therex wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:55 am
I bought a new remote start key for my mondeo mk5 vehicle in addition to my existing 2 original keys. Now my question is, can I encode this new key as a third key with forscan without deleting one of my other 2 devices?
Where did you bought the key.?