Ba falcon pcm and Bem replacement

Share your FORScan experience with other users
jjwistler
Vehicle: ba ford wagon 2002, 6 cylinder petrol 4.0 ltr

Re: Ba falcon pcm and Bem replacement

Post by jjwistler » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 am

Sam1112 wrote:
If you are in Melbourne and really get stuck with it, I might be able to help with my Ford VCM Clone, it could also be possible that your ELM was not connected to the OBD port properly and it could not read your car because of that.

Edit: Looking at that list of the vehicles posted above, that website is sooo wrong with a lot of those years listed. I would just ignore that altogether.

I am in melbourne and would really appreciate the help if you are available.

Im in western suburbs and willing to travel and give some cash

Ryan (barra) varley
Vehicle: 05 Ford territory six cyl 4 ltr turbo from xr6 04

Post by Ryan (barra) varley » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:05 pm

2004 ba falcon xr6t modified engine and pcm into 2005 territory all done but wont start and ford technician said icc is not communicating with system ??? Thats good i thought except its not because vehicle is not cranking can hear fuel pump security light dash NOT coming on but icc does say code error what do you boys think falcon had blue box territory has yellow

misk
Vehicle: fg ex taxi

Post by misk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm

it could be a million things lol. will it start and run if you hotwire the starter relay?

Efbaxr6turbo
Vehicle: 2005 ford falcon

Post by Efbaxr6turbo » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:13 am

Guys trying to replace bcm 2004 falcon pats programming fails to erase existing keys and central locking doesn’t toggle bit desprit need car for work old bcm decided to have a stroke ( interior lights flashing door locks constantly cycling).Forscan says failed to erase keys at start of procedure. Tried all day many attempts.