Share your FORScan experience with other users
fedejack
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta SE Plus 1.6L 120HP -2013

Re: Fiesta mk7.5 trip computer succesfully activated

Post by fedejack » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm

noctis707 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:51 am
fedejack wrote: Hi
Sorry for my english. I´m from Argentina. I own a Ford Fiesta MK7.5 2013 without trip computer. I did everything you said. Unfortunately the center display didn´t show anything :x :x . Not even the external temperature. I know the temperature sensor is working because when I connect my phone to the ECU with de Torque Pro application I get the outside temperature with correct values. The ECU writes correctly. Even when I disconect the FORscan software and reconect it to the ECU, the Trip Computer appears enabled, so everything I did was correct (I guess...). What do you think? Any other place to write in the ECU? I really don´t like to drive with my phone attached to the windshield to see the Trip information and would like to see all the trip information on the center display.
Thanks a lot for any reply.
Hello dear friend, sorry for late reply, be sure to change the value in central configuration IPC wich is the main module.
Central configuration BCM is only used as backup.
I love argentina, one of the most beautiful countries in the world :)
Hi!
Thanks a lot for your answer. By the way, I had downloaded the last version of Forscar and tried again. Unfortunately, I had change the value in central configuration IPC, but nothing happens. I think last time I did the same thing as the value "TRIP COMPUTER" was already changed to "WITH TRIP COMPUTER". Do I have to change some value in other module?
I can record a video of what I do if you want to see.
Thanks for your help......and anytime you visit Argentina you can contact me for any advice.

noctis707
Vehicle: ford fiesta mk 7.5 1.25lt 82ps

Post by noctis707 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:13 pm

fedejack wrote: Hi!
Thanks a lot for your answer. By the way, I had downloaded the last version of Forscar and tried again. Unfortunately, I had change the value in central configuration IPC, but nothing happens. I think last time I did the same thing as the value "TRIP COMPUTER" was already changed to "WITH TRIP COMPUTER". Do I have to change some value in other module?
I can record a video of what I do if you want to see.
Thanks for your help......and anytime you visit Argentina you can contact me for any advice.
Did you disable demonstation mode from forscan settings configuration ?

toshibman
Vehicle: Mondeo Vignale,2L, 2015

Post by toshibman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:36 am

Hi, please, may i also code backup (bcm) with the same values, which i change in IPC ? Thank you !