Ford Mondeo Auto Door Lock

Share your FORScan experience with other users
AmigaSurfer
Vehicle: Mondeo MK5 1.6l Ecoboost

Re: Ford Mondeo Auto Door Lock

Post by AmigaSurfer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:36 am

Auto folding of the mirrors when locking the doors can be configured in the IPC. For this there is no modification needed.

The bit 9 in 740-03-01 change the behaviour if you are unlocking the doors (delayed folding out mirrors).

Changing the bit in the DDM is enough. No changes must be done at the PDM.

fishintowater
Vehicle: Mondeo 2.5t 2007

Post by fishintowater » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:36 am

AmigaSurfer wrote:Auto folding of the mirrors when locking the doors can be configured in the IPC. For this there is no modification needed.
Hi, I tried your suggestion but I didn't find "a clear" option to make the mirrors autofold. I decided to change an option that appeared different in the car of a friend and I tested it to see if it was the right one. The option was under "Unlock Settings" and said "One step openning with slam lock". I choose this because in my configuration appeared disabled. I did the changes and nothing happened. So, obviously, I changed it back to "not configured".

Seeing some sites like TalkFord googling this problem they say I need to change the Driver Door Module to a newer version... is that so?... Mine is Mondeo 2.5t 2007 and my friend's is Mondeo 2.0 tdci 2011.

Thanks in advance! :)

AmigaSurfer
Vehicle: Mondeo MK5 1.6l Ecoboost

Post by AmigaSurfer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:01 am

Sorry, I thought you are writing about a Mondeo MK5.

fishintowater
Vehicle: Mondeo 2.5t 2007

Post by fishintowater » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:07 pm

AmigaSurfer wrote:Sorry, I thought you are writing about a Mondeo MK5.
Ok!.. don't worry! ;)