car won't start after injector service procdure-HELP

Share your FORScan experience with other users
gogolev
Vehicle: Ford focus MK3, 1.6 TDCi, 2012

car won't start after injector service procdure-HELP

Post by gogolev »

Hi,

I've done bad. I am new at Forscan. I tried to run a service procedure on my 2012 Ford Focus 1.6 tdci (95hp) today. The procedure is called Check injector learned values (or something like that). The procedure started and nothing seemed to happen. I decided to cancel the procedure. Now my car won't start. PLEASE HELP. To make things worse, we are staying at a remote cottage for the weekend, so hard to get to a service shop. HELP!!
Ghano38
Vehicle: Ford c max

Re: car won't start after injector service procdure-HELP

Post by Ghano38 »

Try to upload the as-built for the PCM if you didn’t safe it before you have to go fordmotorcraf and enter your VIN.
gogolev
Vehicle: Ford focus MK3, 1.6 TDCi, 2012

Re: car won't start after injector service procdure-HELP

Post by gogolev »

Thanks for the prompt reply. So I was able to fix the problem. I first tried to boost the car with jumper cables, but was not successful. Then I accessed the car with Forscan again and cleared all the DTC codes. Right after this I tried boosting the car again and it worked. I guess me playing around with Forscan in the first place and running the injector procedure drained the battery (my battery is due for a replacement). But again, thanks for the reply and support. Cheers!