Mazda CX7 diesel service functions

Share your FORScan experience with other users
carlus
Vehicle: MAZDA CX7 MZR CD 2.2 2010

Mazda CX7 diesel service functions

Post by carlus » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:29 am

Hi,

I´m Jose Carlos from Spain and I have some questions about the program. My car is a Mazda CX-7 diesel and I want to try the program. I have the ELM327 bluetooth interfaces but my laptop has no bluetooth adapter, but my intention is to buy an adapter.

But, .... Is it worth buy the bluetooth adapter? What service functions I have enabled for my car model? inyector recalibration?, DPF-regeneration?, ....

Thanxs
MAZDA cx7 diesel

FORScan
Site Admin

Re: Mazda CX7 diesel service functions

Post by FORScan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:32 am

At this moment there is no any limiation in functions for BT adapters. In other words, you can access all functions available in FORScan for your Mazda CX-7 with your BT adapter. But if we are talking about cheap china clone, the following should be counted:

1. Some cheap china clones don't work reliable, please see discussion here:

2. Cheap china clones are locked for 38.4Kbps (25 Kbps of real bus speed in FORScan), in the meantime CAN bus works on 500Kbps. All functions will still work, but some of them will work slower than they could.

carlus
Vehicle: MAZDA CX7 MZR CD 2.2 2010

Post by carlus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm

FORScan wrote:At this moment there is no any limiation in functions for BT adapters. In other words, you can access all functions available in FORScan for your Mazda CX-7 with your BT adapter. But if we are talking about cheap china clone, the following should be counted:

1. Some cheap china clones don't work reliable, please see discussion here:

2. Cheap china clones are locked for 38.4Kbps (25 Kbps of real bus speed in FORScan), in the meantime CAN bus works on 500Kbps. All functions will still work, but some of them will work slower than they could.
I have two questions emerged concerning the issue of USB and Bluetooth interfaces, but put them in the best post you have above.

Another question. for the model cx 7 diesel I do not think this option operating or regenerate the dpf or recalibration of injectors. Do you have short thinking incorporated into these two very interesting options?

Thakns.
MAZDA cx7 diesel

FORScan
Site Admin

Post by FORScan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:58 am

carlus wrote: Another question. for the model cx 7 diesel I do not think this option operating or regenerate the dpf or recalibration of injectors. Do you have short thinking incorporated into these two very interesting options?
Yes, we are hopeful to add these in the next release.