2018 F150 Lariat - anomalous occurences.

Share your FORScan experience with other users
Balla0529
Vehicle: 2019 Ford F150 Lariat 5.0L 4X4

2018 F150 Lariat - anomalous occurences.

Post by Balla0529 »

Hello! First-time poster here. :D

Today I made several FORScan changes to a vehicle, and wanted to share two occurences thereafter as reported by the individual. This is the fifth vehicle I've made changes to via FORScan, and the first vehicle that had as many changes that were made within an hour - I don't know if that's relevant information or not.

2018 F150 Lariat, 502A, 5.0L, FX4. The changes made are as follows:
• Global windows open/close
• Lincoln-style auto fold mirrors
• Bambi mode w/o memory after ignition on/off
• Double horn honk disable
• Engine/Transmission temp above gauges w/o TBC and w/o turbos
• Heat/Cooled seats & HSW on home screen
• Disabled door ajar chime
• Disabled driver/passenger seatbelt minder
• Disabled "doo-doo-doo" startup chime
• Disabled fake engine noise

Individual reported: "Couple weird things I’ve notice. The easy access seat and steering wheel work some times and the blinkers blink different stories times, like 3 fast blinks and a single blink. WEIRD lol"

They noted that after the truck had sat for ~45 minutes while at lunch, and then getting back in the truck and cycling the ignition, the two noted concerns had resolved themselves.

Perhaps it is because I went in and out of so many modules, that everything needed time to cycle and regulate itself? Just wanted to share!
melsass
Vehicle: Ford F-250 2018 6.7

Re: 2018 F150 Lariat - anomalous occurences.

Post by melsass »

Do you have the codes you used for the auto fold mirrors? I have a 2018 but its a F250 and the spreadsheet I used didnt work. I changed over the 18-19 pin since I have the tow mirrors.
buscemi92
Vehicle: 2011 Ford F150 Platinum

Re: 2018 F150 Lariat - anomalous occurences.

Post by buscemi92 »

@MELSASS DID YOU FIND THE CODES FOR THE AUTOFOLD FOR THE 18 250? I AM ALSO INTERESTED BUT HAVE NOT HAD LUCK