How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*

Share your FORScan experience with other users
sylvanus67
Vehicle: Ford Galaxy 2006-2010

Re: How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*

Post by sylvanus67 »

tractmec wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:34 pm

This is something you should probably email to Forscan with the Debug information as detailed at the contact page here: https://forscan.org/contactus.html at their email: contact@forscan.org Following the instructions under the Heading:
Providing FORScan Debug information

Afraid I have no other answers for you!
Thanks for a detailed explanation.

I have ordered an another transponder from Aliexpress, I shall try with it. And if it will be unsuccessfull again, I wil give a try for first erasing all keys.
avgs122
Vehicle: Ranger 2.3L 4cyl, 2011

Post by avgs122 »

I have this issue. Everytime I try to program a different cluster (Pats) it just says procedure interrupted. If I put the original cluster in it will let me do anything add keys, module initialization etc.

Rn everytime I do as built configuration on the used cluster it will say it was reset to as built (on forscan) but after I turn the ignition on and off it just goes back to whatever it was before using as built.

Rn with the used cluster I'm getting error B1260-FF (theft detected immobilizing engine) but with original cluster it will start right up.
This is my first post. I just don't know what to do.
Attachments
Capture (1).PNG
Capture (1).PNG (125.89 KiB) Viewed 797 times
stingone
Vehicle: Ford Mondeo, 1.5 duratec, 120HP, 2016

Post by stingone »

and_therex wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:55 am
I bought a new remote start key for my mondeo mk5 vehicle in addition to my existing 2 original keys. Now my question is, can I encode this new key as a third key with forscan without deleting one of my other 2 devices?
Where did you bought the key.?
hunters01
Vehicle: 2011 f150 lariat super crew 6.2l

Post by hunters01 »

Does anyone know how or if forscan can program 2019 Mazda cx5 spare proximity key?
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Post by tractmec »

hunters01 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:50 pm
Does anyone know how or if forscan can program 2019 Mazda cx5 spare proximity key?
FORscan has had little success with proximity keys or key-less start systems specifically and Pats has been unavailable in FORscan with Ford vehicles Later than 2012-2015 Model Years due to the change to require a NASTF account login or Ford Dealer PATS login account for Outcode/Incode generation. They say they are working on a solution!

I was given to understand that Mazda and Ford ended their mutual association starting in the 2015 Model year so the Mazda situation might be different since?
Do not PM me as I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!
SELECT_AUTO/FORD
Vehicle: have a few fords

Post by SELECT_AUTO/FORD »

tractmec wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:22 am
hunters01 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:50 pm
FORscan has had little success with proximity keys or key-less start systems specifically and Pats has been unavailable in FORscan with Ford vehicles Later than 2012-2015 Model Years due to the change to require a NASTF account login or Ford Dealer PATS login account for Outcode/Incode generation. They say they are working on a solution!

I was given to understand that Mazda and Ford ended their mutual association starting in the 2015 Model year so the Mazda situation might be different since?

Hi , have 2013 transit connect(USA) , want to swap used ECU/PCM , is it possible to do it ? Some one claims that Forscan helped to do it on 2009 transit which is the same , with “synchronization” option , Can some one tell me how , step by step ? I don’t see PATS in the list of modules , don’t see PATs in IC , on another scanner I see PATS in IC , but that scanner is so far very not reliable , does not do what it claims to do
So is PATS missing in 2013 because of NASTF ?
Is there a way around with Forscan ? Thanks
KSMURF
Vehicle: 2015 & 2016 Ford Fiesta 1.0L Black Edition

Post by KSMURF »

Hello, I have a 2013 Ford Focus, 125bhp 1.0l ecoboost I edited some setting in the IPC backup like enable automatic locking and lock and unlock knowledge, since then my car will not start at all and in the cluster it says immobiliser active check handbook I don’t have a hand book, but does anyone know what it could be? The cars up for sale now because I’ve got another car I need to get it working as many people want to view it but I’ve had to let them down
f-wolf
Vehicle: *** Ford ***

Post by f-wolf »

KSMURF wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:21 pm
Hello, I have a 2013 Ford Focus, 125bhp 1.0l ecoboost I edited some setting in the IPC backup like enable automatic locking and lock and unlock knowledge, since then my car will not start at all and in the cluster it says immobiliser active check handbook I don’t have a hand book,
:?: :?: You may have to reprogram the keys :?: :?: ...using FORScan

See if this helps ...Make sure the Car battery is full ...Disconnect the battery say for 1/2 Hour ...Reconnect and see if that works.

Next
How do I reset my Ford Focus immobilizer?
If your ford focus does not recognize your key the immobiliser light will flash and the car won't start. Try turning the key to the second position 4 times and then initialize the start mode to reset the immobiliser.

How do I reset my ford immobiliser?
How do I reset my Ford Immobiliser? To reset the immobilizer on your ford fiesta, insert the key and turn to the on position and attempt to start engine. wait 10 minutes, and the security light will start to blink and then go out. turn the car off and wait five seconds.

Also ... Have a look on page 170-171

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_ ... ocog5e.pdf
Last edited by f-wolf on Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
KSMURF
Vehicle: 2015 & 2016 Ford Fiesta 1.0L Black Edition

Post by KSMURF »

f-wolf wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:23 am
KSMURF wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:21 pm
Hello, I have a 2013 Ford Focus, 125bhp 1.0l ecoboost I edited some setting in the IPC backup like enable automatic locking and lock and unlock knowledge, since then my car will not start at all and in the cluster it says immobiliser active check handbook I don’t have a hand book,
:?: :?: You may have to reprogram the keys :?: :?: ...using FORScan

Try this 1st:

How do I reset my Ford Focus immobilizer?
If your ford focus does not recognize your key the immobiliser light will flash and the car won't start. Try turning the key to the second position 4 times and then initialize the start mode to reset the immobiliser.

How do I reset my ford immobiliser?
How do I reset my Ford Immobiliser? To reset the immobilizer on your ford fiesta, insert the key and turn to the on position and attempt to start engine. wait 10 minutes, and the security light will start to blink and then go out. turn the car off and wait five seconds.

Also ... Have a look on page 170-171

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_ ... ocog5e.pdf

I don’t have the immobilers light flash in the cluster but I do get a beep noise when turning key 4 times, I will try this later today and get back to you, my keys can unlock and lock the car but unfortunately won’t start the car