Ford focus 2005\6 PATS RKE MODUL

Share your FORScan experience with other users
avestvoll@gmail.com
Vehicle: Ford focus 2 l tdci 2008

Ford focus 2005\6 PATS RKE MODUL

Post by avestvoll@gmail.com »

I have some questions i have a focus with keyless entry/start … Hven i conecting to RKE modul i can erase and program new keyfobs but not pats programing
So hven i try to do the initialisasion prosess after programing new keyfobs i got the message ,, pats its nor initiaised …
And hven i try to enter pats programing in the cluster unit it says that i have too program keys in the rke modul
Is there a way to do this or is the a way to do pats programing via rke module like mazda

Thanks 😀
avestvoll@gmail.com

Re: Ford focus 2005\6 PATS RKE MODUL

Is it posible to add some pichures here?
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Post by tractmec »

avestvoll@gmail.com wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:17 am
Is it posible to add some pichures here?
Best way for adding screens from your laptop in Windows is to use the Snipping Tool in "Programs\Accessories! It can also be used to snip a screen of a .jpg Picture file to reduce file size and saves the file in a .png extension which post very well here(easier than .jpg which is generally too large for the Forum software to handle) using the attachment tab next to the "options tab" below the "Post A Reply" editor!

Members have been reporting having some difficulty with "Keyless" systems in PATS with FORScan and last I heard the team was still working on it!
Last edited by tractmec on Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not PM me as I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!
avestvoll@gmail.com

Thanks im realy strugling over here ,
It seems to be hven you program keyless fobs in the rke modul ,, the key fobs work but no initialiasion… i will try too add pichures