Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Any issues related to FORScan application
Post Reply
fred08155
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:28 am
Vehicle: Ford Mondeo Turnier TDCI 96kW 2002

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by fred08155 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Hardware ID is generated from your computer hardware. The OBD device has nothing to do with the HW ID. You don´t need to be connected to your car.
Just start Forscan and go to the about dialog (steering wheel symbol) to see the hardware ID.

chirica george
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 am
Vehicle: Ford focus, 1,6 taci 80kw, 2006

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by chirica george » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:04 pm

hy forscan, i have a extented licence, but dosent work.
i do all wright,load licence key,restart computer ,forscan.not work.
please help.

marian_S_petre
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:37 pm
Vehicle: Ford focus Ghia

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by marian_S_petre » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello Forscan. Please create Paypall account for donation. Send my PM after. Thank you guys

FORScan
Site Admin
Posts: 2545
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:21 am

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by FORScan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:54 am

If license key loading made with FORScan doesn't work, please add the key manually. 2 ways:

1. Find the license file using WIndows Explorer and double click on it, confirm adding to registry.

or

2. Open regedit (Windows Button on keyboard + R, type 'regedit', press enter), File->Import and select the license file.

Then restart FORScan

FORScan
Site Admin
Posts: 2545
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:21 am

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by FORScan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:59 am

marian_S_petre wrote:Hello Forscan. Please create Paypall account for donation. Send my PM after. Thank you guys
We have no donation and do not plan to have it, but anyway thank you for the offer, we appreciate :)

john
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:36 pm
Vehicle: mondeo 2005

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by john » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:12 am

Hi how can i get a extended licenses for forscan i need to update my pcm

chirica george
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 am
Vehicle: Ford focus, 1,6 taci 80kw, 2006

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by chirica george » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:19 am

FORScan wrote:If license key loading made with FORScan doesn't work, please add the key manually. 2 ways:

1. Find the license file using WIndows Explorer and double click on it, confirm adding to registry.

or

2. Open regedit (Windows Button on keyboard + R, type 'regedit', press enter), File->Import and select the license file.

Then restart FORScan

Thankyou Forscan,now it works.

kevfal
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:23 pm
Vehicle: Mondeo, 2.0TDCI 1997cc/140, 2010

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by kevfal » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:32 am

Is there PATS support in Forscan for MK4 Mondeo using extended licence? I am looking to program a new key fob

rainmakerr
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 am
Vehicle: ford fiesta 1.4 tdci

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by rainmakerr » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:38 am

hi!

i have 1 answer: how to use the PCM's programmation with my ford fiesta 1.4 mod 2008? i haven't lot of choices in the menu (only PCM PATS, i see that i can change and programme any keys, and module reset).

if anybody have the solution, i take it...


thank you for your help.

ps: great soft!

Seb

FORScan
Site Admin
Posts: 2545
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:21 am

Re: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows

Post by FORScan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 pm

kevfal wrote:Is there PATS support in Forscan for MK4 Mondeo using extended licence? I am looking to program a new key fob
Sorry, not yet, but we are working on it....
rainmakerr wrote: i have 1 answer: how to use the PCM's programmation with my ford fiesta 1.4 mod 2008? i haven't lot of choices in the menu (only PCM PATS, i see that i can change and programme any keys, and module reset).
Sorry, we don't quite understand the question. Article about PATS programming is available here:

http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=839

However, PATS function for new Fiesta 2008 model year is not implemented yet ...

Post Reply