Any issues related to FORScan application
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:15 pm
- Vehicle: 2011 Expedition XLT 5.4L
I'm new to Forscan and am trying to find which switch is causing the alarm to keep going off on my 2011 Expedition. I understand that the last few alarms are stored and can be displayed but I can't find it. I am using the extended license version of 2.3.18. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:42 pm
- Vehicle: 2009 Ford Escape XLS 2.5L 4 cyl
same here. Help would be appreciated.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:51 pm
- Vehicle: F150, 2.7, 2019
Not possible to get the log?
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 pm
- Vehicle: ford focus 16 zetec
If your battery is on its last legs, it can cause strange things to happen with alarm.