2017 ford super duty service procedure list

Any issues related to FORScan application
Pd rig
Vehicle: 2017 F350 super duty

2017 ford super duty service procedure list

Post by Pd rig » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello,

Just started using forscan today. Went to check the status of my particulate filter and cannot find it in service procedures and was unable to figure out how to try and log as well. I believe there should be a pcm- diesel particulate filter in the service procedures list and there is not. I am using the obd mx Bluetooth.

Thanks

Vladsky
Vehicle: '15 3.5L Eco-Borscht - 409 rwhp, 526 rwtq

Re: 2017 ford super duty service procedure list

Post by Vladsky » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Pd rig wrote:Hello,

Just started using forscan today. Went to check the status of my particulate filter and cannot find it in service procedures and was unable to figure out how to try and log as well. I believe there should be a pcm- diesel particulate filter in the service procedures list and there is not. I am using the obd mx Bluetooth.

Thanks
Howdy.

To run / log tests, you need to identify the actual PID(s) that relate to filter usage/remaining life and follow the process below. Start / Stop / Save functions are done via the buttons on the bottom of the screen(s).

http://www.forscan.org/documentation_13.html#tests

(Sorry if this info is dated - reckon these busy l'il beavers ain't had the time to update some of the docs. It'd be a good idea to read through the 'stickies' at the top of the 'Diagnostics and Maintenance Forum - and perhaps the ones stuck at the top of the other forums as needed - may contain more relevant / updated info).

As fer model year / model- specific Service Procedures - if you feel that some are missing fer yer specific vehicle, best to email the developers with a request. They may ask you to capture and send them logs. That's one part of how they add new functions to subsequent releases of the tool. Highly encouraged, aight?

Refer to this fer more info on that: http://www.forscan.org/contactus.html

Salut
Vlad