Where are the logs stored by default?

Any issues related to FORScan application
Ranger96b
Vehicle: Ranger 3.0L 6cndr 1996

Where are the logs stored by default?

Post by Ranger96b » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:20 pm

I am a brand new user and ran some tests then stored the logs on my laptop. I can not find them anywhere and as usual Windows 10 search can not find anything either. Can some one give me a clue where the default location is for the 2.3.14beta?

Vladsky
Vehicle: 2017 Ferd PHEV

Re: Where are the logs stored by default?

Post by Vladsky » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Ranger96b wrote:I am a brand new user and ran some tests then stored the logs on my laptop. I can not find them anywhere and as usual Windows 10 search can not find anything either. Can some one give me a clue where the default location is for the 2.3.14beta?
Howdy.

Try reading this:

http://forscan.org/contactus.html

Salut
Vlad

Ranger96b
Vehicle: Ranger 3.0L 6cndr 1996

Re: Where are the logs stored by default?

Post by Ranger96b » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks for the response, that at one I found on my own just going thru the normal window's route for storing things. Unfortunately, it only lists lines that say 'profiling' and not any codes or test results. After each test I ran I did a 'Save' with a name to capture the results of the test. These are the logs/saves I am searching for but don't seem to find anywhere. However, there was a good link to the documentation, so I will try reading that first before asking anymore silly questions.

Reading the manual sure helps. Using demo mode I went to store another log and it took me to the folder where my other logs were stored. C:\Users\yourusername here\Documents\FORScan