Nav Fault on sync 3

Any issues related to FORScan application
ssrhwm
Vehicle: 2016 Ford F150 3.5 Ecoboost

Nav Fault on sync 3

Post by ssrhwm » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:47 am

I have a 2016 Ford F150 with Sync 3. I recently used Forscan for enabled Nav but when I try to use it, it tells me that Nav is not functioning properly. I've searched this forum for this issue but haven't found The answer or fix. Any help would be much appreciated.

giorgostap
Vehicle: ford kuga 1.5 D powershift

Re: Nav Fault on sync 3

Post by giorgostap » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:12 am

for a month now, while everything was going well, I have made a mistake in terms of the fact that navigation shows basically nothing and the only thing it says as a message is: navigator failed !! I've done it before but once I did a master reset and it came back ... so I tried again (not once) but this time in vain ... so I went to the ford page for any upgrades ... finally there I saw that the software it had already been upgraded (via WIFI) but it had a pending upgrade for the maps, so I started the process of upgrading it with the flash drive as the ford page says ... I have fought at least 3 times but again in vain I downloaded all 3 programs decompression, maybe it wasn't decompression when I sent them to the usb stick but in vain; other times I get a message when I put the usb stick: load failure ... and once again absolutely nothing ... do you know what has happened or what I'm doing wrong ?? in the meantime i have put the sti logo and the climate on the screen can be seen through forscan but nothing was deleted then
is that why this has happened with navigation ... ??
every opinion valuable