- added support for USB adapters with FTDI and Prolific USB-UART bridges (see Release Notes for additional information)
- migration to core 2.3.0
- added 2 new sizes for gauges ("very big" and "huge")
- added option to change gauge view in Dashboard mode (Text, Dial or Combined), for PIDs that can be displayed in any of these formats
- added Auto-connect option
- added Polish language
- Action Bar is now hidded when parameters are read in Dashboard, Table or Graph modes
- fixes and improvements in gauges and graphs displaying, zoom in/out
- fixed bug of periodic incorrect recognition STN chip based adapters
- It will work only for devices that have USB host function, also OTG cable is necessary.- added support for USB adapters with FTDI and Prolific USB-UART bridges
- only FTDI and Prolific bridges are supported (we guess these are majority of adapters users have).
- In order to use USB adapter, user has to select USB FTDI or USB Prolific from the connection type list in Settings.
- FORScan is able to detect FTDI baud rate in automated way, but for Prolific everything is not so easy because of limitations of the Prolific USB driver for Android. So user has to select not only type of connection, but also baud rate (USB Prolific 38400, USB Prolific 115200 or USB Prolific 9600). All ELM327 adapters with Prolific chip use 38400, so one should select USB Prolific 38400. Situation is even more complicated for users who has adapters with STN chips and high baud rates (like ELS27). Prolific 2Mbps, 5Mbps and 8Mbps are not supported by Android driver. So these users have to switch their adapter to 115200 (or 38400/9600) in order to use it with FORScan Lite for Android. It would be possible to use 3Mbps or 6Mbps, but these baud rates is not supported by STN.
When data logger is started, the Action bar is hidden. In order to get it back, user has to tap on the screen, and tap once again to hide it.- Action Bar is now hidded when parameters are read in Dashboard, Table or Graph modes