Mustang GT 2016 Activate Line Lock (Australian Model)

Any issues related to FORScan application
rdjurovitch
Vehicle: Ford Mustang GT 5.0 2016

Mustang GT 2016 Activate Line Lock (Australian Model)

Post by rdjurovitch » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:38 am

Hi Forum members,

I would like some support on how to active the Line Lock feature via Forscan. What module / configulation option do I need to enter and what are the settings? I've been able to connect via Forscan and successfully disable double honk and activate Heating / Ventilation on Sync 3 screen, though having difficulties locating the right module.

Also, is there a digitial speedo config available for centre dashboard for 2016 Australian model? Thanks in advance!

Regards, Robert

wystewart
Vehicle: Mustang GT, 5L, 2014

Re: Mustang GT 2016 Activate Line Lock (Australian Model)

Post by wystewart » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

There a few 2015+ specific forums out there, with as-built threads I would suggest you google for those and check in those threads. If you can't find it, let me know, I can did up the sites from my browsing history.

I am only guessing here, but can I assume that line lock is disabled in Australian mustangs and enabled in north american ones?

If so, the general approach would be, (no guarantees)

download clockwork's excellent as-built analysis tool: http://www.compulsivecode.com/Project_A ... mpare.aspx

Download your as-built and the as-built from a vehicle with the line lock option: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Best to find a vehicle with nearly identical options to yours so that it is easier to identify the as-built difference.

Troll ebay or similar to find VINs of other mustangs.

More than likely the line lock option is in the IPC and the ABS module. I would think it dangerous to mess with the ABS, so again I would recommend to post in one of the 2015+ forums and ask for advice.

gt_stang
Vehicle: 2016 Mustang GT

Re: Mustang GT 2016 Activate Line Lock (Australian Model)

Post by gt_stang » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 pm

rdjurovitch wrote:I would like some support on how to active the Line Lock feature via Forscan. What module / configulation option do I need to enter and what are the settings? I've been able to connect via Forscan and successfully disable double honk and activate Heating / Ventilation on Sync 3 screen, though having difficulties locating the right module.
I might be able to give some support as I have some experience in modding S550 Stangs - and I have a 2016 GT, too. :) Is your Pony a shifter or automatic? If you don't mind just drop me a PN with your VIN so I can check against some As builts I already have.
Also, is there a digitial speedo config available for centre dashboard for 2016 Australian model? Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, no, only available for GT350