EXTENDED LICENCE FOR FORSCAN

Any issues related to FORScan application
godfathertre
Vehicle: ford focus cmax

EXTENDED LICENCE FOR FORSCAN

Post by godfathertre »

can somebody post a link to download extended licence for forscan there is a link for trial licence which i have downloaded but not link for extended licence for need of pats programming thank you .
azip01
Vehicle: Ford Escape 3.0L 2004

Re: EXTENDED LICENCE FOR FORSCAN

Post by azip01 »

Go to here -> http://forscan.org/download.html
Then click at "Link to Extended License key generator"
After you fill the form then click "Generate" button and you can download extened licence.
fred08155
Vehicle: Ford Mondeo Turnier TDCI 96kW 2002

Post by fred08155 »

There is only one license type available. This license is valid for two months. After that period you can generate a new license which is valid for two months...
godfathertre
Vehicle: ford focus cmax

Post by godfathertre »

when i go to link all it gives me is a trial licence i have downloaded 3 trial licence cant get to download extended licence if somebody can help please .
marylegz6.0
Vehicle: 2003 Ford Excursion 6.0l

Post by marylegz6.0 »

godfathertre wrote:when i go to link all it gives me is a trial licence i have downloaded 3 trial licence cant get to download extended licence if somebody can help please .
Godfathertre,

The "Trial" license should be correct. From my understanding, it's a Trial of the Extended version. Someone correct me if I am wrong on that. To verify, you can click this link: http://forscan.org/forum/extlic.php

You should see some fields to enter information, but look below that and you should have something similar to the attached screenshot. If you have that, download the license (far right side) and you should be good.
Attachments
Forscan_Extended2.PNG
Forscan_Extended2.PNG (37.61 KiB) Viewed 41406 times
yamahar12
Vehicle: mazda 3 2.0B TECHNOLOGY

Post by yamahar12 »

Hello, I cannot open the license generator and I have lost my activation code
laur33
Vehicle: Focus, 1.6TDCI, 90CP, 2006

Post by laur33 »

Hi,

I have requested a free extended licence but I entered the wrong email address. Now when I try to do the request again, I enter the correct email address but I keep getting the message that the licence has already been sent to the email address that I entered first (the wrong email address). what can I do?

Thanks,
Laurentiu
benlatak
Vehicle: FORD Fiesta ST182

Post by benlatak »

laur33 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:09 pm
Hi,

I have requested a free extended licence but I entered the wrong email address. Now when I try to do the request again, I enter the correct email address but I keep getting the message that the licence has already been sent to the email address that I entered first (the wrong email address). what can I do?

Thanks,
Laurentiu
Exactly same problem for me...... :cry:
solidsnakecze
Vehicle: Focus ST170

Post by solidsnakecze »

benlatak wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:04 pm
laur33 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:09 pm
Hi,

Thanks,
Laurentiu
Exactly same problem for me...... :cry:
Same, please fix. Thank you
Graham17
Vehicle: Fiesta, 1.0 ecoboost/125/2016 Focus Mk4/125/2019

Post by Graham17 »

Firstly there are 2 types of licence
1.The trial its called trial but it is the same as extended and allows access to programming functions within Forscan, its valid for 2 months and is free.
2. Paid extended licence which can be purchased in several versions each giving different timscales ie 1 year, 3 years etc. The main difference between them apart from the cost is on the paid version it allows access to Forcans own server which allows downloading of updated firmware files, not available on Fords website.
You do need a different Forscan version if updating firmware, only available by request.

There has been numerous posts about this as i understand it once a licence has been generated it cannot be altered or sent to a different email address until it expires, if you accidentally sent it to an incorrect or wrong email address then its lost( unfortunately more care needed when inputting email). The idea behind this is so Forscan know exactly who is getting their extended versions, because of what it can do, add/delete keys etc after all its provided and developed free. It also prevents the unscrupulous people from giving out incorrect email address thinking they can't then be identified, result no licence!
You can however use the standard version without the licence which does everything but programming.