PATS KEY PROGRAMING .. HELP ..

Any issues related to FORScan application
Wolfy2016
Vehicle: Fiesta diesel 1.4 2007

PATS KEY PROGRAMING .. HELP ..

Post by Wolfy2016 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:56 am

Ive bought a refurbed cloned ecu for my fiesta 2007 1.4 tdci and when i add the keys to the car it starts and runs fine with the both keys no problems .. i get out lock the car leave it a while the both keys will open the car but it will fail to start again with both keys and i have to re-code the keys

Ive tried all the possable ways with forscan

When i scan the car again then it comes back with 1 coded key and not the 2 i did code into the car

bogdaniova
Vehicle: ford ka, 2001, 44

Re: PATS KEY PROGRAMING .. HELP ..

Post by bogdaniova » Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 pm

I nave the same problem any luck? On a fiesta i decide tha car key and an second one and after 2 day the car fail to start

FORScan
Site Admin

Post by FORScan » Tue May 10, 2016 4:53 am

Sorry, but the problem description is not very clear.

Do you mean, 2 PATS keys are successfully programmed (FORScan shows 2 keys in ECU memory), then in 2 days or so one of keys (or both) suddently stop working, and checking with FORScan it shows 1 or 0 keys in PATS memory? If yes, this sounds quite fantastically, we never experience issues like this.

Possible reasons why keys may stop working after programming:

1. In case of using non-OEM keys (cheap keys with china transponders), PATS may "lose" transponder from time to time. Sometimes moving transponder to another place of the fog helps.
2. If the key was programmed on another vehicle after it, it may stop working on the first vehicle (on some vehicles not only PATS remembers the transponder, but also transponder remembers the PATS somehow, so the same key can't be used on 2 vehicles at once).
3. If PCM or IC was replaced, PATS module initialization has to be performed for Fiesta (actually this required to be done before the first run).

However this doesn't really explain loss of known keys counter in PATS memory.

Wolfy2016

Post by Wolfy2016 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am

Its had new ecu only thing thats been changed and as soon as you leave it few hours its knocked its self back out of sync pcm aint been changed and keys are originals

tonytaylor85
Vehicle: 2008 Taurus X AWD

Post by tonytaylor85 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 pm

Can you elaborate on the key remembering the vehicle? I'm in a pickle with only one Ford key, and clone keys give B1600. I'm going to borrow a buddies OEM key so at least my OEM key will work, but I don't want to nuke his key. My car is an 08 Taurus X, he has a 2015 F-250

MORGAN
Vehicle: FOCUS-2004 100 HP TDCI

CODIFICARE TRASPONDER?

Post by MORGAN » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:54 am

salve qualche anima buona sa dirmi come programmare il trasponder nuovo bianco:4D ID60 VETRO Chip Transponder adatto a Ford ? grazie anticipato

Wolfy2016

Post by Wolfy2016 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:10 pm

.. UPDATE.. Due to the new cloned ecu it forgetting one key and wont start after being locked for a while... now with the latest version of forscan its come up with... long term memory loss of the pcm, in the immobliser its only remembering the master key.. any help as to why this fault would occur?

Wolfy2016

Post by Wolfy2016 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:14 pm

FORScan wrote:Sorry, but the problem description is not very clear.

Do you mean, 2 PATS keys are successfully programmed (FORScan shows 2 keys in ECU memory), then in 2 days or so one of keys (or both) suddently stop working, and checking with FORScan it shows 1 or 0 keys in PATS memory? If yes, this sounds quite fantastically, we never experience issues like this.

Possible reasons why keys may stop working after programming:

1. In case of using non-OEM keys (cheap keys with china transponders), PATS may "lose" transponder from time to time. Sometimes moving transponder to another place of the fog helps.
2. If the key was programmed on another vehicle after it, it may stop working on the first vehicle (on some vehicles not only PATS remembers the transponder, but also transponder remembers the PATS somehow, so the same key can't be used on 2 vehicles at once).
3. If PCM or IC was replaced, PATS module initialization has to be performed for Fiesta (actually this required to be done before the first run).

However this doesn't really explain loss of known keys counter in PATS memory.

I have replied below.. memory loss of the pcm?

Wolfy2016

Re: CODIFICARE TRASPONDER?

Post by Wolfy2016 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:19 pm

MORGAN wrote:salve qualche anima buona sa dirmi come programmare il trasponder nuovo bianco:4D ID60 VETRO Chip Transponder adatto a Ford ? grazie anticipato

I do not understand sorry

FOX
Vehicle: ford c max 1.6 TDCI

Post by FOX » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Good evening
You must first do a little manipulation to delete the original key:
Insert the key and turn from the position II (ignition) to the 0 position and four times within three seconds.
Now the key is deleted ...
Locking the control system is now in "learning mode" for the next 20 seconds.
During this time you must bring your key and press one of the buttons of the new remote controls to memorize.
Good luck friend !!!