navigation install help

Any issues related to FORScan application
Crashdawg
Vehicle: Ford Edge 3.5 2012

Re: navigation install help

Post by Crashdawg »

smartguy69 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:02 pm
@Crashdawg - If you can't find the GPSM module in Forscan then your navigation isn't going to work. Have you got the compass displaying in the top right quadrant of the sync 2 screen and does it move when you change direction. It could be the module or the antenna. Not sure where the GPSM and antenna are on your car but on my Kuga the antenna is on the windscreen, back of the rearview mirror and the gpsm module is behind the instrument cluster.
im going to look in FORScan again. and i have a GPS Module ordered. hoping this fixes all
Crashdawg

Post by Crashdawg »

***UPDATE***
Well i rolled back to 3.08 nd was the same. but my GPS control module finally arrived , after changing this im happy to say that navigation is finally working. :D
Now i have another issue. Before i went to 3.10 i was notified when i received a text. This also worked with 3.10. But now that i went back to 3.08 im not getting any. im using the same phone and all settings are the same. any idea what changed?
Crashdawg

Post by Crashdawg »

Well I figured out the text issue. When pairing the car with phone my phone had a pop up asking about messages. Guess I kept missing that. All is working now. Thanks to all here for all you do.