pscm only shows as built 22 bronco

Any issues related to FORScan application
scrotous
Vehicle: 22 outer banks v6

pscm only shows as built 22 bronco

Post by scrotous »

i only get the as built for pscm on 22 bronco. as built is in hex so cant turn off auto start stop at 730-03-01. any help on hex value to change or how to get the other pscm mode to show up.
micl9
Vehicle: 2019 Ford Ranger, 2.3L Turbo 4 cyl

Re: pscm only shows as built 22 bronco

Post by micl9 »

Same thing for the Ranger 2019-22. PCM only has as built no easy mode. Seems it was there in the past, but reverted to .47 its still not there
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Re: pscm only shows as built 22 bronco

Post by tractmec »

scrotous wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:56 am
i only get the as built for pscm on 22 bronco. as built is in hex so cant turn off auto start stop at 730-03-01. any help on hex value to change or how to get the other pscm mode to show up.
scrotous wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:56 am
As far as I can find, Guys, that is all that has ever been available in the PSCM and there is no way to make it show up if the "non AsBuilt" configuration is not available as a known configuration!

The only Known configurable 730 option(using AsBuilt Hacker)I have so far found is "Pro Trailer Backup Assist" and it may(will be the only option listed if so) or may not be available in non AsBuilt configuration in some PSCM modules. It is in address 730-02-01 0100 000X 00 3B where X is 0 if disabled or 1 if enabled(3B is the checksum that is calculated automatically by FORscan from the Coding change and I have not included it in the coding below)!

However that does not seem to be universal as I found another that has F in that spot for enabled and E for disabled(730-02-01 FFFF FFFF FF Enabled 730-02-01 FFFF FFFE FF Disabled and again the check sum will change with the change in coding)!

This is not much help I know, but the second one above has the 730-03-01 set to FF00 0000 01 3B so It could be assumed but I have not tested this so no guarantees, that the F's set to E or 0 or the 1 set to 0 will achieve what you are looking for and there may be many variables involved in this! There may be more than one combination of these characters that need to be changed! Afraid you are on your own here unless someone who has actually done this decides to be more forthcoming about how they did it!

I do not have physical access to the one in my list, to test so if you decide to play around with this, back up the original configuration and change only one character at a time and take notes and if things go weird restore from your back up(DTC's that won't clear or functions that stop working or worse)!

Sorry but that is all I have and it may just cause more trouble than it is worth!
Do not PM me unless I expressly ask you to for a consultation!! I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!