2019 F150 code spreadsheet

Any issues related to FORScan application
Mustang1
Vehicle: F150 2.7l Ecoboost 2019

2019 F150 code spreadsheet

Post by Mustang1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:55 pm

Anyone have the code sheets for a 2019 F150?

Andyfocus
Vehicle: ford focus 1.0 ecoboost (100ps) 2017

Re: 2019 F150 code spreadsheet

Post by Andyfocus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:01 am

yes the known ones are the f150 spread sheet thread that comes up when ,,,,,WAIT FOR IT......
you use the search function
dont expect to be spoon fed you will learn nothing .
do search ,its a wonderful thing and saves everyone a lot of time .
i am the same as you just a forscan user still learning .

tperk100
Vehicle: F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, 2019

Post by tperk100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 am

I too would like to have this.

Guess what Mr."WAIT FOR IT?" Searching for it does not work......at least not for me. Respectfully, instead of a pompous answer why not actually help?
Tom P in Sunny Virginia Beach, VA
2019 F150 3.5 Eco Lariat

madfrenchie
Vehicle: 2019 Ford F-150 STX

Post by madfrenchie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:22 pm

tperk100 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 am

Guess what Mr."WAIT FOR IT?" Searching for it does not work......at least not for me. Respectfully, instead of a pompous answer why not actually help?

I agree,

I have searched the forum and All i find are dozzens of people asking the question and Mr "Wait For It" spamming his answer to search. WE have searched, and its NOT coming up!

Although after quite a bit of searching, and asking. I have found this link here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8d ... xIqxY/edit

Which is a help document that also contains the link to the Spreadsheet. Hope this helps!

tperk100

Post by tperk100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:38 pm

madfrenchie,

VERY helpful. Thanks much.
2019 F150 3.5 Eco Lariat

Narly1
Vehicle: F150 STX 3.7L 2013

Post by Narly1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:59 pm

madfrenchie wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:22 pm
tperk100 wrote:

I agree,

I have searched the forum and All i find are dozzens of people asking the question and Mr "Wait For It" spamming his answer to search. WE have searched, and its NOT coming up!

Although after quite a bit of searching, and asking. I have found this link here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8d ... xIqxY/edit

Which is a help document that also contains the link to the Spreadsheet. Hope this helps!

I sometimes wonder what people's expectations are in terms of Forscan.

It's not like it's some Microsoft-esque product that you pay for and has staffed call centers ready to help 24/7.

I also wonder, (based on some of the questions that I see) if there are certain posters who shouldn't even be using Forscan.

After all, you are attempting to make firmware changes to multiple computer modules in a very expensive system (your vehicle) which may render it "bricked if care is not taken. The user needs to have a fairly high level of computer and programming knowledge before starting.

E.g. If you Google "F150 Spreadsheet" 6 posts down in the first page that comes up in the search results shows the link for the above spreadsheet....

The www is bigger than this one page and forum....be resourceful and make the investment in time to acquire the necessary knowledge ;)

tperk100

Post by tperk100 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 pm

My comment concerning Mr "Wait For It" still stands. If I were going to respond to someone's request for help, it would not be the inconsiderate way he did.

As for Technical Competence - With my 35 yrs or so of experience in computer sales and service, electronics and cryptographic technology, manufacturing process control systems, website development, search engine optimization, day trading stocks, rebuilding auto engines, and more, I think I feel fairly competent about using a simple program like FORScan and its required interface.

Yes, I could have done a global Google search for the spreadsheet, but I did not even think about it after searching unsuccessfully in both the F150 and the FORScan forums......the two very places that one would think most likely to find reference to the sheet. Since I could find no reference to it in these forums, I thought it perfectly reasonable to ask as I did. If this portrays me as a dummy, then so be it. I have been labeled worse. And frankly, when you get to be my age, you don't give too much of a hoot about what others think, especially when they are wrong. I only took the time to write this because I am retired and I have time on my hands today.
2019 F150 3.5 Eco Lariat

Narly1
Vehicle: F150 STX 3.7L 2013

Post by Narly1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi Tom,

My post wasn't directed at you but a general comment as to what transpires far too often on this forum.

Too many posters jump in without knowing what they're doing or taking the time to do their research, all the while expecting a "Microsoft-esque" experience.

Not excusing how you were treated but I can see how it gets tiresome for some people after a while.

I will also say that double checking the vehicle-specific forums should be part of one's research. I know in my case that's how I found out about Forscan in the first place.

BTW the tutorial link in first post of this thread: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/forscan- ... ck-348987/ includes a secondary link to the spreadsheet info for 2015-current F150's.

There seem to be some pretty knowledgeable guys over there, if it were me that's where I would ask my vehicle-specific questions first ;)

Andyfocus

Post by Andyfocus » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:06 pm

tperk100 wrote:

when people join then post with in 10 minutes of registering it kinds of a tell tale sign that ,
1 they have no idea what they are doing and may brick thier car
2 they didnt search for jack
3 they didnt even bother reading FAQ's
4 just want a big spoon shoved in their mouths so they can sit back and let other do everything for them
5 expect everything for nothing .
6 getting the idea yet ...............
7 when it is expalined they dont understand the answer because they didnt do #2 or #3

so why waste my time tring to explain something that is written numerous times before when i could be helping someone who actually tried to do something and got stuck or just wanted a simple answer to a question because they have searched and got confused or fried their brain and have a blonde moment but can still have a laugh about it instead of just going off the rails and some have because no one would spoon feed them .

Andyfocus

Post by Andyfocus » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:12 pm

tperk100 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 pm
My comment concerning Mr "Wait For It" still stands. If I were going to respond to someone's request for help, it would not be the inconsiderate way he did.

As for Technical Competence - With my 35 yrs or so of experience in computer sales and service, electronics and cryptographic technology, manufacturing process control systems, website development, search engine optimization, day trading stocks, rebuilding auto engines, and more, I think I feel fairly competent about using a simple program like FORScan and its required interface.

Yes, I could have done a global Google search for the spreadsheet, but I did not even think about it after searching unsuccessfully in both the F150 and the FORScan forums......the two very places that one would think most likely to find reference to the sheet. Since I could find no reference to it in these forums, I thought it perfectly reasonable to ask as I did. If this portrays me as a dummy, then so be it. I have been labeled worse. And frankly, when you get to be my age, you don't give too much of a hoot about what others think, especially when they are wrong. I only took the time to write this because I am retired and I have time on my hands today.
i have been to the f150 forum did a search and low and behold upcame several links to threads containing links or the actual post to it ... ?