Discussion about adapters and connections - usage, problems, solutions
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:41 am
- Vehicle: *** Ford ***
Re, can only find ones on amazon like this, however i have no idea if they are good
Ebay got Truck Loads !!
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:51 pm
- Vehicle: MK2 Kuga 2l dcti 163 Powershift 2013.
I use a Proscan Automove ElmConfig
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:00 pm
- Vehicle: Focus 1.6 Tdci 201071QP67
Try Tunnelrat Electronics - https://tunnelrat-electronics.fwscart.com/
I don't have one of their ones myself, but I have heard that they are perfectly good and quite cheap.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:55 pm
- Vehicle: ford focus 2010
thanks all ill go check them out