Clone VCM II compatible?

Discussion about adapters and connections - usage, problems, solutions
last197
Vehicle: Mustang Coyote

Clone VCM II compatible?

Post by last197 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:47 pm

I have a Chinese VCM II clone. Will this work with FORScan? I did some searches and from what I gather it is somewhat inconclusive.

zwsoft
Vehicle: 2017 kuga 1.5T

Re: Clone VCM II compatible?

Post by zwsoft » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:26 am

Incompatible FORSCAN

Penanbiili
Vehicle: Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost 92kW 2014

Post by Penanbiili » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:23 pm

I have a Windows 10 64 bit VCM II Chinese clone and it works very well, I just need to get the Ford drivers for it. ;)
Guesswork is not always correct.

pab
Vehicle: Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Automatic 2016

Post by pab » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:40 pm

last197 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:47 pm
I have a Chinese VCM II clone. Will this work with FORScan? I did some searches and from what I gather it is somewhat inconclusive.
I can only say this... Whatch out with the clones from chia.... so many rubbisch anf shit they selling. You can never go to the level from original..
Many things in the clone ,( when you open him hhe, seal will broken.. so what.. you will never send back for waranty because they calculate you at the border china so much.. that it same cost as byuing other clone... and those chinese know that, but not tell you when buy ), are not there...
There was one chinise company who did sell 99,9 % from original..... but not to buy anymore.
The foto's they show at websites, many are from the original... when you get the tool home and open it you will say : "where is the rest from it ?? "
When want go online ford not possible... you will be blocked....ilegal serialnumer etc etc...
The communicatingtime can be very very long working offline...etc etc...
I did test here one clone... he said it will be very very good quality.... haaaaa.... lowest from the lowest...
Please beware from it... some break your car...
Regards Mart

Here some foto's original... and clone... I not need to tell who is who... everybody will see.
Hope did help you a lot...

Look at the BLUE Connector.. original.. the red.. clone.. further.. original has 2 mainboards...clone only 1....
The resetbutton... is not there.... fake button..