Cmax Cumulative Information

Discussion about adapters and connections - usage, problems, solutions
NickSteel
Vehicle: Ford C-Max Hybrid 2015

Cmax Cumulative Information

Post by NickSteel »

Is Forescan cumulative information available for a 2015 SEL Hybrid (not Energi). :?:
For example, total gasoline gallons used since new, total ICE/EV miles since new, etc. (Similar to detail information shown on trip screens)?

(New Forescan User)
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Re: Cmax Cumulative Information

Post by tractmec »

NickSteel wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:28 pm
Is Forescan cumulative information available for a 2015 SEL Hybrid (not Energi). :?:
For example, total gasoline gallons used since new, total ICE/EV miles since new, etc. (Similar to detail information shown on trip screens)?

(New Forescan User)
I do not know how much development that the team has done on Electric and Hybrid vehicles but it is likely available if it is available in Ford IDS

If FORScan has access to that information and you say it is available to the IPC or trip display, then FORScan will likely read it from the same place the display reads it from. It will likely be available as a "Live Data" PID under the Oscilloscope Icon(I always use the the table tab) in either the BCM , PCM or the IPC PID list or any other module that FORScan has access to in that vehicle, in the PID's section! Load up each one to see what is in the lists!
Have a read of this topic on how to do it viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3334.

That is where all my vehicles have the accumulated data! I see no reason for Hybrids to be different.
Do not PM me as I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!