VXDIAG VCX NANO

Discussion about adapters and connections - usage, problems, solutions
Graham17
Vehicle: Fiesta, 1.0 ecoboost/125/2016

Re: VXDIAG VCX NANO

Post by Graham17 »

Hi guys this is great, have an issue go to the download site MZ download 3 of the files at the end it says save files which i do and they appear in my downloads, however when i select IDS it downloads file gets to 100% but no save file. Check download box nothings in for IDS.
Any ideas?
Thanks
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expe5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Post by tractmec »

Tony Back wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:19 am
vx manager and latest Ford IDS can be downloaded free on vxdiag official

1. Install Ford IDS-V121
2. Wait for the installation of Ford IDS -v121, and restart the computer
3. Install the Ford original VCI software_ 1.0.0.10.exe
4. Install VX manager and Ford IDS driver
5. Wait for VX manager and Ford IDS driver installation to complete
6. Connect VCX device and install idspatch
7. Use idspatch to open IDS and start diagnosis.
https://www.vxdiagshop.com/info/vxdiag- ... -4048.html
The IDS Patch Gets tagged as virus and removed on download, by Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials and as of Today @ 5:36 Mountain time the Site In the Link will not load!

Added: Suspect this site is was not really an ALLSCANNER or a Vxdiag site as the the VXmanager and IDS driver Shown there is a newer or a different version than are shown on the ALLSCANNER Download site! It looks like the site has already been "kicked off" of the server at the above link!

Edit to Add: Windows defender tags the IDS patch as VirTool:MSIL/CryptInject, Which is a code injector tool often used in Ransom Ware viruses which have been known to encrypt hard drives and hold the data on the drive encrypted until a ransom demand( usually large) is paid and a code is then released to unlock the drive!

Hope nobody got stung?!!!
smartguy69
Vehicle: Kuga Titanium,2 litre diesel, 150PS, 2015

Post by smartguy69 »

I downloaded it and fortunately didn't try and open it. Just put it in the trash.

I wouldn't pay any ransom anyway and would just trash the drive. All my important stuff is kept on an external drive.
DieselTechnician
Vehicle: 2006 F250 RIG

Post by DieselTechnician »

VXDIAG products (largely sold on Amazon) are 100% counterfeited, hacked, unreliable across all manufacturers. In the case of the VXDIAG for "Ford/Mazda" they've only hacked/implemented one of Ford IDS' protocols (CAN 11) and do not support other Ford protocols correctly, if at all.

VXDIAG and its (hacking community) associates/sites also provide an option to run the hacked software in virtual / emulated (system date/time trickery, other system-level hack-workarounds) mode to trick Ford's IDS.

The product reviews on Amazon (up until only recently when Amazon took add'l steps to safeguard) were completely hacked by Chinese vendors so (again) what you read there is questionable.
Kingsped
Vehicle: 2010 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost

Post by Kingsped »

I know this is old but does anyone in Detroit area want to sell their passthrough device that has worked?

Or does anyone want to make $200-$300 to come to my house and program my New ECU with as built data.i have cash in hand
I have a 2010 flex ecoboost that needs the stock AS BUILT DATA PUT IN ECU AND DO A PATS SYSTEM peramiter rest AND PROGRAM 2 KEY'S.

I CAN TAKE IT TO MY CLOSETS FORD AND PAY $425 TO GET IT DONE BUT THEY WILL TAKE ALMOST 2 WEEKS TO GET THE CAR RUNNING AGAIN..
OR CAN I PROGRAM A VIN 8N A ECU MANUALLY WITH FORSCAN AND THEN DO THE AS BUILT DATA .

IM REALLY IN A BIND AND AM AT RISK OF LOOSING MY JOB SO THIS IS A VERY URGENT SITUATION