Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
This might seem trivial, but I recently installed a sync 3 system in my 2014 Escape. After programming I noticed the volume indicator that shows on the screen is not the pleasant looking round but rather an ugly rectangular cheap looking indicator. I can post photos if necessary. Does anyone know how to reprogram the apim to fix this?
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:29 pm
- Vehicle: Ford S-Max 2.0 TDCi 2017 PowerShift
waiting for a photo
Windows 10 & ELS27 v4
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:04 pm
- Vehicle: 2013 ford explorer limited, 3.5 liter engine
I have the same issue, Also volume frame have overlay, is this possible to fix in forscan? I prefer to rotary( circle ) style volume.
- 51086E0D-9345-4AEA-B6BB-BEFAFDCFAA2A.jpeg (78.01 KiB) Viewed 149 times
You can change this in the apim programming section of forscan.