Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:51 pm
- Vehicle: MK2 Kuga 2l dcti 163 Powershift 2013.
BOSSC351 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 pm
I have abandoned Forscan completely. Its just not worth it taking chances with lacking or misinformation. Good luck not screwing your vehicle up.
You can't blame FORScan for what you've input personally or what a 3rd party has suggested imho. It is use at own risk and clearly stated..
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:35 pm
- Vehicle: F150 5.0l 2019 xlt
Got a p0630 in my truck cant get rid of it any ideas ?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:04 am
- Vehicle: Ford diesel f-250 2019
I am trying to enable the trailer brake gain setting on a 2019 Ford F-250 and it is giving me an error of could not write - incompatible configuration! What am i doing wrong?