- Screen capture of Selection when FORScan is loading
- Vehicle Specification.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hello need some help if you can assist or point me in the right direction. I have a 2017 FORD Expedition. When I load FORSCan and I select 2017 MY it starts to load the modules correctly but the entire program crashes and shuts down when it gets near the end of detecting the Modules. When I select 2015 or 2016 it completes detecting all the modules and finishes and the program loads correctly. I have installed the Dealer OEM Trailer Brake Controller in the Dash and everything is working with the lights and it detects when I Connect and Disconnect the Trailer but it does not activate the Electronic Brakes on the Trailer and does not allow me to adjust the Gain setting. I am not seeing the settings in the IPC Module as expected to be able to Enable the Trailer Brake Controller and Gain Settings
- Successful load when selecting 2015 or 2016 (2017 Crashes program when last 2 modules are being detected)
- Successful Load of Modules when Selecting 2015 or 2016.png (434.86 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
FORScan crashes at this point for me too. I didn't think to try an older model.
I loaded Forscan version 2.3.15 and chose sync 2 and it loaded fine. Version 2.3.16 kept crashing. However my trailer brake controller is not showing up in the IPC module. If you find the answer for my issue please let me know.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:21 pm
- Vehicle: 2017 Ford expedition 3.6L ecoboost
I am having this issue on my 2017 expedition as well. Did you guys find a fix or get your stock break controller working?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:16 am
- Vehicle: 2017 Ford Expedition 3.5L Turbocharge
My trailer brake controller is not showing up in the IPC module. If you find the answer for my issue please let me know. it is showing in the log and it did load. Just can’t enable it. Thanks!