Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
FORscan downloads all data but when I click on configuration and programing on the as built file it will not display any parameters. Nothing comes up. Is there any thing I'm missing here is there anything I need to do. The bar at the bottom stays at 0% it does not move.
Anybody has any idea on this? any suggestions?
Howdy.Puchopr57 wrote:Anybody has any idea on this? any suggestions?
Yeah - I've got a couple.
1. Confirmed yer using the latest - and correct - version of Forscan fer Winders - v2.3.14 Beta ?
2. Obtained, loaded and confirmed that a valid active (as in not expired, lol) license key is in use ?
3. Running the software with Administrator privilege? ( this one's a reach, but whut the hell, lol )
4. Perhaps an adapter issue? Driver issue? (state which cheap-ass adapter yer using)
5. Would really help if ye posted screenshots so others could actually see whut yer talkin' about. This aids troubleshootin' , aight?
If everything is legit, and yer still having this issue, time to email the Developers with details and logs. http://forscan.org/contactus.html