Helpful links on As Built configuration and programming

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
nguyentattiep
Vehicle: cx-5 skyactive 2016

Re: Helpful links on As Built configuration and programming

Post by nguyentattiep » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:33 pm

Golfman454ss88 wrote:
nguyentattiep wrote:I need As Built decodings for FORD RANGER and everyone can help me
please
What you need is at the top in the directions option #4, Official Resources.
i need file asbult the same at the top in the directions option #1.to active funtion in car ..in top the dricetion option #4 is factory ..no have changer code
you have please help me

Vladsky
Vehicle: 2017 Ferd PHEV

Post by Vladsky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

nguyentattiep wrote: i need file asbult the same at the top in the directions option #1.to active funtion in car ..in top the dricetion option #4 is factory ..no have changer code
you have please help me
Howdy.

Fergive me, but I'm having difficulty deciphering what yer askin' fer.

You asked fer this: "i need file asbult" ... which ye were directed to ( the MCService site ) by Snowflake. :mrgreen:

Now - you are pointing to 'Option #1'. That's a link to F150-specific Tutorial info - directions and a spreadsheet.

Are you trying to say you want links to RANGER-specific tutorial and spreadsheet info?

Well - the Tutorial linked to is generic enough to perhaps meet your needs. Certainly it will get you started down the Forscan path. The Spreadsheet - not so much. However, there *may* be some common items - BUT it depends upon yer Ranger's model year, options, etc.

Have you tried the Ranger-specific truck forums? Perhaps some folks have already done some work on this model.

EDIT - I had me a quickie look-see: https://www.ranger-forums.com/general-t ... d2-148435/ ... lookee like them fellers over yonder in Rangerland have been futzin' wif Forscan fer some time - so you may have somewhere to roost fer whut ailes ye. Join up - axe yer questions there methinks.

BTW - You need to clarify exactly what model year yer askin' about, Da? and - try to clarify exactly what you are after - with links, pictures, cave drawings, whatever, to elucidate, aight?

Lastly - have you tried / been successful acquiring the proper hardware (appropriate dongle, Windows PC, etc), the latest FS version, and have downloaded - and applied - an active license? Have you connected to yer truck and discovered all available modules?

In other words do you have a functioning Forscan system? If not, specify - in detail - what parts/steps are at issue? I ask this because yer posts so far have been vague - with very little detail. That dawg don't hunt if'n ye wants help, aight?

Salut
Vlad

Golfman454ss88
Vehicle: 2018 Escape se, Shadow Black

Post by Golfman454ss88 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Vladsky wrote:
nguyentattiep wrote: i need file asbult the same at the top in the directions option #1.to active funtion in car ..in top the dricetion option #4 is factory ..no have changer code
you have please help me
Howdy.

Fergive me, but I'm having difficulty deciphering what yer askin' fer.

You asked fer this: "i need file asbult" ... which ye were directed to ( the MCService site ) by Snowflake. :mrgreen:

Now - you are pointing to 'Option #1'. That's a link to F150-specific Tutorial info - directions and a spreadsheet.

Are you trying to say you want links to RANGER-specific tutorial and spreadsheet info?

Well - the Tutorial linked to is generic enough to perhaps meet your needs. Certainly it will get you started down the Forscan path. The Spreadsheet - not so much. However, there *may* be some common items - BUT it depends upon yer Ranger's model year, options, etc.

Have you tried the Ranger-specific truck forums? Perhaps some folks have already done some work on this model.

EDIT - I had me a quickie look-see: https://www.ranger-forums.com/general-t ... d2-148435/ ... lookee like them fellers over yonder in Rangerland have been futzin' wif Forscan fer some time - so you may have somewhere to roost fer whut ailes ye. Join up - axe yer questions there methinks.

BTW - You need to clarify exactly what model year yer askin' about, Da? and - try to clarify exactly what you are after - with links, pictures, cave drawings, whatever, to elucidate, aight?

Lastly - have you tried / been successful acquiring the proper hardware (appropriate dongle, Windows PC, etc), the latest FS version, and have downloaded - and applied - an active license? Have you connected to yer truck and discovered all available modules?

In other words do you have a functioning Forscan system? If not, specify - in detail - what parts/steps are at issue? I ask this because yer posts so far have been vague - with very little detail. That dawg don't hunt if'n ye wants help, aight?

Salut
Vlad
I dont know who you are Vladsky but for some reason you keep calling me names "snowflake", this is not the place for it, Who are you anyways the FORUM POLICE!!!!!!! You must have the hots for me if you keep talking about me!!!!!....LMAO!

nguyentattiep
Vehicle: cx-5 skyactive 2016

Post by nguyentattiep » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 pm

I have a problem in car Ford ranger 2016 xml 2.2 At
Cruise control not works
DTC u2300
Everyone can help me
Active cruise control
I have file asbult
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JKOr_ ... kOOQtX9SBz

APCO_P25
Vehicle: Expedition Platinum 3.5L ecoboost 2018

Post by APCO_P25 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:15 am

17LimitedExpy wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:00 am
Here's a link to the Google Doc I've put together for 2015-2018 Ford Expeditions...Admin, please include in the original (first) posting if you think it's valuable to other Expedition owners.

Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Hello 17LimitedExpy

I have a lot of additions to your document. Like Turning on Headlamps delay Time, Ambient Lighting Entry Color, Remote Start Lighting (Parklight) and many more :D
You've got PM with my supplemented document ;)
best regards
APCO_P25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Ford Expedition Platinum

jjimmii
Vehicle: f150 5.0 xlt 2018

Post by jjimmii » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:54 pm

2018 F150 XLT 5.0L 4X4 posi Sport
My endeavors and results:
Hill descent: ABS 760-03-01 3XX XX (as built 1) added switch FL3Z*13D730*HA ...works great
Average Speed Display: IPC 720-01-01 XXXX X4xx XXXX (as built 0) .... works great
Fake engine noise delete: IPC 727-01-01 XXXX X0xx XXXX (as built 8) ...works great...this truck, an XLT had the noise
Nav destination w/moving APIM 7D0-02-01 X7XX XXXX XXXX (as built 5) GREAT!
I hate door chimes and lights coming on like a christmas tree when I get in. Camping, not wanting attention, stargazing for a few. Seems I killed it all except for the Ford animation/emblem on the screen comes on when I open a door and the chime chimes if the lights are on and you open the door. The animation screen I am hoping to find help with(HELP) in removing, not changing to a different screed (quick boot?). The chime when lights left on I am OK with, an asset.
Anyway what I did was: Disable door chime w/ door ajar IPC 720-01-02 XX0X XXXX XXXX (as built 1) then: Disable key in ign chime IPC 720-02-01 X4XX XXXX XXXX (as built C). This took care of everything except the chime chimed I think 4 times when putting the key in and turning on ignition, I solved this by unplugging the 2 wire connector under the seat leading to the seat belt latch switch. Just took seconds, apparently the switch is open with belt on so disconnecting it is all that's necessary, problem solved. Now the christmas tree: disable entry dark car BCM 726-32-01 XXXX X1XX XXXX (as built 0) together with silent mode BCM 726-58-02 XXXX XXXX X1XX (as built 0) ( I tried just dark car first, did nothing, then added silent mode and bingo,worked)
Now I can open the door, get in, start the truck and no exterior lights,no chime, no courtesy lights, nothing except Ford logo on the screen and the dash lights come on when the key is turned, I'm thrilled.
Did trailer brake control, powerpoint timeout with 2017 codes, and all seem to be correct
Sorry for any errors of omissions, just trying to maybe be some help to someone else.

BillK
Vehicle: 2018 F-150

Post by BillK » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Does Ford pump noise in for the 5.0 as well? I thought that was just for the Ecoboosts. I didn't realize that, I'll have to see what it's like with it off. Not sure what if any difference it will make as I put an exhaust on...and its loud!

ThomasD1962
Vehicle: Ford C-max 1.0 125ps '17

Post by ThomasD1962 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:42 am

Shadowman wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:32 pm
Hallo zusammen....

Gibt es hier eine Übersicht, wenn möglich mit deutscher Erklärung, über die einzelnen Punkte die man an einem Kuga MK2FL verändern kann?

In Forscan sieht man nur Zahlen und Buchstaben...Ich habe mit einiger Hilfe das Logo sowie die Klimasteuerung im Sync-Display bereits geändert...schön wäre es noch wenn ich Speedlook, automatisches Verschließen, und Deaktivierung des Heckscheibenwischers einstellen könnte. Geht auch die Einstellung von 150 PS auf 182 PS beim Benziner? Was kann man noch einstellen/verändern?

Danke für eure Hilfe....mein Englisch ist b´nicht mehr ganz frisch...bin ja schon ein paar Jahre aus der Schule raus und habe kein Englisch gebraucht!

Vielen Dank!!!
Hallo!
Ein bisschen spät aber hier geht's los!. Man braucht selbstverständlich Forescan für dieses.
In BCMii Autoclose aktivieren (Engineering 1).
Speichern und Forscan schliessen.

Jetzt kannst du mit dem knöpfchen programmieren:
Druck Start,
Durck 3x öffnen,
Durck Stop,
Durck 3x öffnen,
Druck Start.
Jetzt bist du in programiermodus.

Druck öffnen
Druck schliessen.
1x hupfen ist: Autolock Aus
2x hupfen ist: Autolock Anngestelt.

Es ist ein art von Toggle, wenn's nach dem ersten Versuch nur einmal hupft, versuchst du es nog ein mal.
Deaktivierung des Heckscheibenwischers hab' ich leider keine ahnung von.

Viel glück!

monteheeren
Vehicle: 2014 Ford Taurus

Post by monteheeren » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Does anyone have a spreadsheet for a 2014 Ford Taurus?

APCO_P25
Vehicle: Expedition Platinum 3.5L ecoboost 2018

Post by APCO_P25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:22 pm

APCO_P25 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:15 am

Hello 17LimitedExpy

I have a lot of additions to the document....
You've got PM with my supplemented document ;)
Hello everybody

I have a lot of additions to the 17LimitedExpy document. Like Turning on Headlamps delay Time, Ambient Lighting Entry Color, Remote Start Lighting (Parklight) and many more :D

But I can't reach him :shock:

here is my supplemented document for all ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10O3UQ ... BpB1c4L5Ob
best regards
APCO_P25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Ford Expedition Platinum