How to program Central Configuration using FORScan

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
whirledpeaz
Vehicle: Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost USDM 2014

Re: How to program Central Configuration using FORScan

Post by whirledpeaz » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:19 am

lollapalooza wrote:
anarchyx34 wrote:Does anyone know if it's possible to enable Fog Lights on a '16 Fiesta through central configuration, without having to resort to editing AB files? I haven't tried it yet because I need to purchase an MS-CAN adapter but was hoping someone here might know whether it's possible at all before I do. Thanks.
Read this thread from beginning...
I've read the thread from the beginning. What I'm understanding (possibly incorrectly) is that CC should work for 2014+ U.S Fiestas and they do not require SBL files to be loaded? Is this true? I have personally tried it myself in order to get the fog lights to work but was unsuccessful. I got a no-start condition with an error displayed of "Invalid Data" if I recall correctly. I was able to load original asbuilt data and was ok.

I use OBDlink-Mx bluetooth.

lollapalooza
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 2011

Post by lollapalooza » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 am

I can't tell about the US Fiesta...
In the EU Fiesta (>2008) you don't need to edit AsBuilt file manually... just start CC editing, and selecting the new value form drop down menu.

whirledpeaz
Vehicle: Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost USDM 2014

Post by whirledpeaz » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:37 pm

lollapalooza wrote:I can't tell about the US Fiesta...
In the EU Fiesta (>2008) you don't need to edit AsBuilt file manually... just start CC editing, and selecting the new value form drop down menu.

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.

darkmoon078
Vehicle: Ford C Max 2013

Post by darkmoon078 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello Guys,

I have C-Max hybrid 2013 USA version. I tried to activate Global closing as my car has just Global opening. I opened Central configuration successfully but when choose Global open/close there are two options only: 1. Unconfigured and 5. unknown or unconfigured (if I remember well). what is the problem? I don't have option 2,3 or 4?

ivelliosy
Vehicle: Ford Focus, 1.5 TDCI 120HP, 2015

Post by ivelliosy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi guys. I like FORScan and I find FoCCCus not reliable due that it gives lots of errors during read/write CC.

Is FORScan suitable with MK3.5 Focus yet?

yuri06
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta, 1.0 ecoboost/100CV, 2017

Post by yuri06 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:55 am

lollapalooza wrote:
FORScan wrote:That's odd, we were able to enable automatic door locking by speed on Ecosport 2014, that has almost the same config. The door locking works at speed after 20Km/h. The option is called "Automatic locking by speed". Are you sure it was changed ok? When you re-read the configuration after change, does the "Automatic locking by speed" field contain "Automatic Locking"?
I confirm that it was changed ok. I tried to re-read the config, and the "automatic locking by speed" was enabled.
Anyway I found a solution in a Ford Fiesta forum: after modyfing the central configuration, I had to follow a procedure, that enabled auto-lock.
Enter the car and close the door. Ignition off.
- Turn on ignition (but not the engine), and press the "lock/unlock" button 3 times.
- Turn off ignition, and press the "lock/unlock" button 3 times.
- Turn on ignition. Press "lock/unlock" button once.
- Turn off ignition.
After that, auto locking works, and I can hear the door locking after maybe 5 Km/h.
FORScan wrote:We don't quite understand what does it mean "not editable". All fields in Engineering mode 2 must be editable. How does it look like?
It means that ForScan shows "not configured", and does not allow me to edit the field. I'll make a screenshot and post it here tomorrow.
I have some question about the procedure:
Enter the car and close the door. Ignition off.
- Turn on ignition (but not the engine), and press the "lock/unlock" button 3 times.
- Turn off ignition, and press the "lock/unlock" button 3 times.
- Turn on ignition. Press "lock/unlock" button once.
- Turn off ignition.

Turn on ignition = I position or II position?
Turn off ignition = 0 position, I position or II position?

Thank you. :D

lollapalooza
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 2011

Post by lollapalooza » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:31 am

"Turn on" means position II
"Turn off" means position 0.

Position I is completely useless... and actually it's been removed in cars with keyless system ;-)

yuri06
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta, 1.0 ecoboost/100CV, 2017

Post by yuri06 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:44 am

lollapalooza wrote:"Turn on" means position II
"Turn off" means position 0.

Position I is completely useless... and actually it's been removed in cars with keyless system ;-)
Thank you ;)

bretman
Vehicle: Mazdaspeed Axela 2009 2.3L Turbo 190Kw

Post by bretman » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:29 am

Does anyone know whether the Mazda 3 BL model (2009-2013) has central configuration?

Its hard to see whether it is used or not.

If I download the as-built configuration from Mazda, there is a CCC section and it does have content. In contrast the BK Mazda 3 does not have this section.

When I access the vehicle with Forscan, however, there is no CCC module visible. (I do have access to both MS-CAN and HS-CAN buses)

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Petrif74
Vehicle: Ford Focus ST 2006 MK2

Post by Petrif74 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am

Would i drive this CC to my focus ST 2.5 2006? Car has lost keys because i accidently drive keyless KVM enabled. Now i wonder i load CC and conficure PATS again with old keys? Wher i can find SBL this car? I got as build from ford and licence forscan allready.
Tthanks for answering.