How to program Central Configuration using FORScan

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
teemui

Re: How to program Central Configuration using FORScan

Post by teemui »

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll just need to stand it "as is" :)
victorm
Vehicle: New Fiesta 12 Red

Post by victorm »

I'm trying to activate Cruise Control on my Fiesta Mk7, I've installed the steering wheel with controls and entered on Central Configuration (main) and changed the option of cruise control to "with cruise control" and Write to ECU.

The light of cruise control on the panel turns on when I start the car, but when I try to use the cruise control, it does nothing, I press the On and Set, and nothing.

There is something I'm missing? There is other option to activate?
lollapalooza
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 2011

Post by lollapalooza »

No, nothing is missing. Check buttons and cables.
Mondeo25t

Post by Mondeo25t »

Hi all I am trying to run the Central Configuration on a Ford Mondeo MK IV 2009 engine 2.5 T ( engine T5 Volvo)
using: 7G9T-14C097-AA.vbf

but after loading block fails reading block 5, then the engine stops appears, in the console appears al type of error ALL, including engine failure.

and obviously on Forscan stops with "Service procedure has been interrupted"

i am attaching an image of the Forscan

Its possible to use Forscan Central Configuration with this car? any idea?

Thanks
Attachments
ForScanErrorMondeo.jpg
ForScanErrorMondeo.jpg (152.16 KiB) Viewed 19350 times
Drapka

Post by Drapka »

Mondeo25t wrote:Hi all I am trying to run the Central Configuration on a Ford Mondeo MK IV 2009 engine 2.5 T ( engine T5 Volvo)
using: 7G9T-14C097-AA.vbf

but after loading block fails reading block 5, then the engine stops appears, in the console appears al type of error ALL, including engine failure.

and obviously on Forscan stops with "Service procedure has been interrupted"

i am attaching an image of the Forscan

Its possible to use Forscan Central Configuration with this car? any idea?

Thanks
I have the same problem with my Mondeo Mk IV 2010.
Regarding engine failure - I do not get this error when key is in position 1 (dashboard is off), but it still fails at "reading block 5".
In key position 2 (dashboard is on) I get engine malfunction during reading and it also generates a lot of DCT's, for example in ABS module.
paulptech

Post by paulptech »

Hi all
I am trying to run the Central Configuration on a Ford Transit 350 2.2 2013 plate
but after reading Blocks 1 to 4 successfully, I get an Operation Failed Reading Block 5.
"Service procedure has been interrupted"

All I'm trying to do is adjust the automatic Headlights within the CC
See my screenshot below

Can anyone please help

Thanks
Attachments
FORScan Log.jpg
FORScan Log.jpg (484.75 KiB) Viewed 18293 times
Escape2014
Vehicle: Escape, 2.5l Duratec, 2014

Post by Escape2014 »

victorm wrote:I'm trying to activate Cruise Control on my Fiesta Mk7, I've installed the steering wheel with controls and entered on Central Configuration (main) and changed the option of cruise control to "with cruise control" and Write to ECU.

The light of cruise control on the panel turns on when I start the car, but when I try to use the cruise control, it does nothing, I press the On and Set, and nothing.

There is something I'm missing? There is other option to activate?
Hi. Did you manage to fix this?
Last night I changed the "Adjustable Speed Limiter" option on my 2014 Escape from "Without ASL" to "With ASL" and this morning as I was driving I noticed that I had lost cruise control functionality. Changed it back to "Without ASL" and my cruise control is working again
thehumblegeek
Vehicle: Focus, 2.0l 160hp,2013

Post by thehumblegeek »

Good evening,

Im trying to modify the central configuration of a Ford Focus MK3, specifically to disable the double honk alert. Ive got the SBL pack loaded, and have received my trial extended license, but I am still not finding the options i am looking for. I have tried the "normal" Central configuration page in all modes, as well as the as built format, without luck. Am i missing a step or overlooking a setting?

According to both the F150 and explorer forums (and appropriate forscan forum threads), it should be at address 726-16-01, but this address is not available in any form.

I am using an obdlink mx bluetooth to connect to the car, and have used focccus & forscan before to enable the global open/close.

Are there other options I can try?

Thanks for the assistance!
anarchyx34
Vehicle: 2016 Ford Fiesta SE Ecoboost

Post by anarchyx34 »

Does anyone know if it's possible to enable Fog Lights on a '16 Fiesta through central configuration, without having to resort to editing AB files? I haven't tried it yet because I need to purchase an MS-CAN adapter but was hoping someone here might know whether it's possible at all before I do. Thanks.
lollapalooza
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 2011

Post by lollapalooza »

anarchyx34 wrote:Does anyone know if it's possible to enable Fog Lights on a '16 Fiesta through central configuration, without having to resort to editing AB files? I haven't tried it yet because I need to purchase an MS-CAN adapter but was hoping someone here might know whether it's possible at all before I do. Thanks.
Read this thread from beginning...