How to program Central Configuration using FORScan

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
Blackbeard7
Vehicle: f150,3.5 2017

Re: How to program Central Configuration using FORScan

Post by Blackbeard7 »

just got the ELM327 for turning on my trailer brake controller I go to configure and programming and it tells me Sorry you need an extended License to run this function what do I do
NabilThomas
Vehicle: Ford fiesta, 1.0L eco boost,2018

Post by NabilThomas »

Hello, I have a big problem, on a Fiesta 2018 1.0, following the change of the ABS, by a new one from Ford, blank piece, I coded all the 760-xxxx-xxxx, correctly, I calibrated the speed sensors, maid I still have the U2024 fault in the ABS: not programmed, and the car does not start (with the old one it starts despite the speed sensor faults), I could read that it must go through the PATS, but not found on this vehicle, so with another tool I deleted the two intelligent keys and then reprogrammed them, nothing to do, someone in the procedure to renisialise all the parts together.
lollapalooza
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 2011

Post by lollapalooza »

Blackbeard7 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 pm
just got the ELM327 for turning on my trailer brake controller I go to configure and programming and it tells me Sorry you need an extended License to run this function what do I do
Check this forum. You'll find a thread with info and instructions. Or try Google ;-)
f-wolf
Vehicle: *** Ford ***

Post by f-wolf »

Blackbeard7 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 pm
Re, ... just got the ELM327 for turning on my trailer brake controller ... what do I do

:roll: ... :roll: https://forscan.org/faq.html
NabilThomas
Vehicle: Ford fiesta, 1.0L eco boost,2018

Post by NabilThomas »

NabilThomas wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:28 pm
Hello, I have a big problem, on a Fiesta 2018 1.0, following the change of the ABS, by a new one from Ford, blank piece, I coded all the 760-xxxx-xxxx, correctly, I calibrated the speed sensors, maid I still have the U2024 fault in the ABS: not programmed, and the car does not start (with the old one it starts despite the speed sensor faults), I could read that it must go through the PATS, but not found on this vehicle, so with another tool I deleted the two intelligent keys and then reprogrammed them, nothing to do, someone in the procedure to renisialise all the parts together.
No one can advise me on the procedure to follow?
jonnytrix
Vehicle: Ford Kuga 2.0 tdci 120

Post by jonnytrix »

FerociousFusion wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:00 pm
Ok, I have this question and I’ve seen at least 3 others with it. So could someone PLEASE answer it so we could get on with what we are doing?

I have issues with the SBL loading. I’m certain I need the file off the Ford tech website...BUT WHAT DO YOU TYPE IN THE BOX TO GET THE DAMN FILE?! I’ve tried everything I can think of to include my mama’s maiden name. WHAT DO YOU TYPE?! Someone please, for the love of GOD answer this question so I can get this done!!

I am having the same issue. Can anyone guide me in what to download or where I maybe going wrong please
Dex
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS, ECOOBOST 1.0/74KW, 2017

Post by Dex »

VIN of your car... to get file from ford site.
gwdg
Vehicle: Focus MK3 FL, 2014

Post by gwdg »

I have problem with get into CC on my focus MK3.5.

I have loaded files SBL to proper catalog, but forscan shows error.

What is wrong?
Attachments
SmartSelect_20200728-152243_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20200728-152243_Gallery.jpg (330.25 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
fordsmax471
Vehicle: Ford S-Max 2.0 TDCi 2017 PowerShift

Post by fordsmax471 »

FORScan 2.4.3/UCDS 4/Elitebook G6/Win10 pro
dznuts
Vehicle: 2020 F150 3.5 EcoBoost

Post by dznuts »

I have a 2020 f150 XLT, I correctly programmed the DRL as parking lights only (for halogen headlamps). When the switch is set to Auto, the headlamps and tail lamps are illuminated as if the headlamp switch was set to parking lights. When it gets dark enough, my low beams turn on (as they’re supposed to).

The problem I’m having is, when I turn the truck off, the DRLs do not turn themselves off. They remain on for almost 10 minutes, at which point the battery saver feature turns the lights off.

Can anyone point me in the direction as to how to resolve this issue??