Programming DRL with park lights and Fog light with turn on Kuga ST 2017 MY needed

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
AHKD
Vehicle: Ford Kuga Gasoline 110 kW 2017

Programming DRL with park lights and Fog light with turn on Kuga ST 2017 MY needed

Post by AHKD »

I want to configure e.g. "DRL include park lamps", but I can't find this option in the BdyCM Central Confuguration of FORScan. Editing the relevant parameter directly (which I found from other posts would be 726-26-02 xXxx-xxxx-xxxx with "X" set to "1") is not possible, as in the AsBuilt view of the BCM parameters in FORScan only lines up to 726-05-01 are presented for edit for my Kuga. Also setting "Fog light with turn" is not possible with FORScan for me, as programming access to the relevant parameters in line 726-28-02 would be needed.

I'm using FORScan current version 2.3.40 with advanced license and OBD Link EX adatper on my 2017 MY Kuga ST. Communication is running perfect, also loading SBL file for Central Configuration via BCM works fine.

Cam anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE 06-06-2021: I just checked the latest version of FORScan 2.3.41 if the desired programmings had been added, but I didn't find any new BdyCM parameters for my Kuga 2017. Any other ideas???