Can anyone share the zip file used to downgrade from 3.10 to 3.08. I recently tried to upgrade my sync 2 and now I`m stuck with some feature missing.
From sync I can`t control Audio, Bluetooth, Heat, Time will not save, Compass not showing anything.
Form the steering wheel everything is working.
Tried to upload the file again and I get the message " You have already updates your software successfully.Please remove the USB"
and then " Installation failed. The installation has run out of space or does not work with this version "
If anyone has a solution to this issue, your help will be really appreciated.
Thank you !
Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- IMG_20200221_204909_0.jpg (102.81 KiB) Viewed 187 times
- IMG_20200221_204855_3.jpg (88.27 KiB) Viewed 187 times
- IMG_20200221_183950_2.jpg (162.21 KiB) Viewed 187 times
- IMG_20200221_095308_1.jpg (198.92 KiB) Viewed 187 times
- IMG_20200221_095108_5.jpg (102.33 KiB) Viewed 187 times
- IMG_20200221_095059_1.jpg (73.37 KiB) Viewed 187 times