Vehicle: Ford c max

Re: REMOTE START

Post by Ghano38 »

Thank you
Blueprintsud
Vehicle: Ford s max

Post by Blueprintsud »

Hi I wonder is this possible on ford S max model 2016 automatic..TDCi Powershift 2.0? With the remote start? I was searching for a kit couldn't find one for it!
fordsmax471
Vehicle: Ford S-Max 2.0 TDCi 2017 PowerShift

Post by fordsmax471 »

Blueprintsud wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:28 pm
Hi I wonder is this possible on ford S max model 2016 automatic..TDCi Powershift 2.0? With the remote start? I was searching for a kit couldn't find one for it!
yes it is possible
FORScan 2.4.3/UCDS 4/Elitebook G6/Win10 pro
ReNeGaDo
Vehicle: S-max 2.0 tdci 190 '19

Post by ReNeGaDo »

Hi there , first of all thanks to fordsmax471 for all help he brings to us not only with the remote start but in many other threads, definitely if you come to Spain and you come to Alicante area I owe you a homemade paella ;)

Well now I think its my turn to give my feedback and experience from all of this and maybe add it to the main post.

I have a 2019 Smax 2.0 ecoblue 190cv Auto 8speed gearbox and this are all the "issues" Ive encountered and how did I ended up fixing them:

-Cant add any of the 2 keys Ive bought to be admin , my car has this functiom disabled , had to go to ford and 25€ after had the keys added.

-When I tried to do a remote start nothing happenned :oops: :evil: . One of the conditions for remote start to work is to have the battery with enough charge , so please make sure you charge your batteries with a charger that supports our AGM batteries otherwise it wont charge properly. also DO NOT plug the (-) polarity directly to the battery as it will mess with the BMS ( battery monitor system) that again can mess with remote start.... ( it did in my case :? :o :twisted: ). also when fully charged its recommended to reset BMS module or leave the car closed without use during 8 hours so it will allow all system to work again.

- To start the car with remote start normally once car is closed you have to press 2 times the button, of course in my case this would not work, even if its already closed I have to press lock button and then 2 times the start button , then it will start :D :D

Regards to all of you guys

again fordsmax471 and also the polish guys fron youtube THANKS
fordsmax471
Vehicle: Ford S-Max 2.0 TDCi 2017 PowerShift

Post by fordsmax471 »

When this virus gets over, i come to Spain :)
FORScan 2.4.3/UCDS 4/Elitebook G6/Win10 pro
Blueprintsud

Post by Blueprintsud »

How do you find out the right MHz for my car?
Dose it say so som where? Thanks BTW

Wondering so I could order the right Fob key from aliexpress
ReNeGaDo
Vehicle: S-max 2.0 tdci 190 '19

Post by ReNeGaDo »

Blueprintsud wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:15 pm
How do you find out the right MHz for my car?
Dose it say so som where? Thanks BTW

Wondering so I could order the right Fob key from aliexpress
your key has the model writed inside with this format XXXX-XXXXXXX or similar , write it on google and you check the specs , but normally in europe we work with 433/434 based on this you buy the fob you need
Blueprintsud

Post by Blueprintsud »

Thanks that means I have to open the key and inside it could get the info your are talking about!

Thanks btw
micvil
Vehicle: Mondeo 1.5 MK5

Post by micvil »

I got the new keyfob paired to the car. Shows 3 keys in IPC.

After pairing the 2 original keys still work, the new keyfob only works when inserted in the backup slot - no lock/unlock or remote start on the new key.

Tried the 751-01-01 x2xx xxxx and reset RTM,BCM and IPC. After this none of the 3 keys worked outside of the backup slot... Changed it to original value, and the 2 original keys work again.

What could be wrong ? Wrong key ? (should be the correct 4 button 434 MHZ - it this one https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtaLm6l )
bycincik
Vehicle: 2012 ford fiesta 1.4 TDCİ trend

Post by bycincik »

I have 2017 1.5 tdci ford focus .. everything ok. only my vehicle does not have an RTA module. But there is an RFA module. How do I need to configure the RFA module. Please help.

Attachments
rfaasbuilt.png
rfaasbuilt.png (12.28 KiB) Viewed 776 times