2019 Raptor DRL settings not working

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
JRJ
Vehicle: raptor 2019

2019 Raptor DRL settings not working

Post by JRJ » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:35 am

Hi,
Ive followed this form for awhile and recently. became a member. I’ve read through to DRL posts and can not find my answer for this,
I have a 2019 raptor . I have used the Forscan software to make several changes on my truck it is a awesome program.Everything has worked flawlessly except the DRL setting . When I enter the codes on the spreadsheet (2018 f-150 spreadsheet )for Parking lights only as Drl. The parking lights come on with the DRL but the low beams also stay on. I have restored my stock saved settings , and tried several times even trying others like parking led only halo , or led or parking and turns. Everytime the low beams stays on with the new settings.
Did Ford make it so you can’t disable low beams on the 2019’s .ive sen 2017 raptors having it done successfully on you tube. Are 2019 raptor codes different than the he 2018 f-150 spreadsheet. I don’t understand why everything else works but that.
Are there any other 2019 raptor members who have successfully completed this. Any help is greatly appreciated.