Ford / Mazda VBF download source

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
galingas
Vehicle: Ford Ranger 3.2tdci 2019

Ford / Mazda VBF download source

Post by galingas »

Hello guys.
Does anyone have a source (paid / free) to download the Ford / Mazda VBF firmware as database or one by one, after the Dealerconnection closed the free access to the firmware downloads?
Would be glad to get any useful information regarding that.

Thank you!
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Re: Ford / Mazda VBF download source

Post by tractmec »

galingas wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:07 am
Hello guys.
Does anyone have a source (paid / free) to download the Ford / Mazda VBF firmware as database or one by one, after the Dealerconnection closed the free access to the firmware downloads?
Would be glad to get any useful information regarding that.

Thank you!
I have Posted about a workaround for this in several threads about MotorcraftService.com! A forum search using that term with the search bar at the top right of every page that I just did turned up 476 matches for MotorcraftService.com and my last replies to this query were the top returns!

However I will answer your question! Go to https://www.motorcraftservice.com( you may have even been here for AsBuilt data at some time) and open Diagnostic tool support and Software and Overview on either IDS or FJDS and the Calibration files link is at the bottom of the list(you may have to choose your country and language if this is the first time, also you can set up a free account for a secure account there as well but it is not needed so far) !

Ford is in the Process of incorporating the ETIS and Dealer connection sites under new websites at Motorcraft service And Ford service info! Those of us who had Independent operator accounts at ETIS have been informed of the change and how to recover our accounts( I just got an email, out lining the process, from them this morning)!

For now the above MotorcraftService.com site workaround works!

Hope that is an answer?
Do not PM me unless I expressly ask you to for a consultation!! I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!
carneb
Vehicle: Mondeo Ecoboost 2.0L 2016

Post by carneb »

I just tried the workaround and it's not working for me. When I click on the Calibration Files link I just get a page saying No Data Found. I created an account and logged in but get the same response. Do you need a subscription for the link to work?
carneb
Vehicle: Mondeo Ecoboost 2.0L 2016

Post by carneb »

I worked it out. When you first open the MotorcraftService page it asks you which country you are in. If you select United States the calibration file download link works.