Error opening file : 7G9T-14C097-AA.VBF

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
pissyouabove
Vehicle: Ford Focus 1.8TDCI 115cv 2008

Error opening file : 7G9T-14C097-AA.VBF

Post by pissyouabove »

Bonjour à tous

J'essaie d'accéder aux configurations pour le mode "Engineering mode 2" mais impossible de me connecter.

J'ai "Error opening file : 7G9T-14C097-AA.VBF"

J'ai bien cherché sur internet et je reviens toujours sur ce site "www.fordtechservice.dealerconnection.com"
Impossible de s'y connecter si on ne travail pas chez Ford apparemment :cry:

Avez vous une technique ou un autre moyen de télécharger le fichier de calibration?
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Re: Error opening file : 7G9T-14C097-AA.VBF

Post by tractmec »

pissyouabove wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:17 pm
Bonjour à tous

J'essaie d'accéder aux configurations pour le mode "Engineering mode 2" mais impossible de me connecter.

J'ai "Error opening file : 7G9T-14C097-AA.VBF"

J'ai bien cherché sur internet et je reviens toujours sur ce site "www.fordtechservice.dealerconnection.com"
Impossible de s'y connecter si on ne travail pas chez Ford apparemment :cry:

Avez vous une technique ou un autre moyen de télécharger le fichier de calibration?
Translated by Google Translate. Please use it in the future as this is an English only Forum!!
I try to access the configurations for "Engineering mode 2" mode but cannot connect.

I have "Error opening file: 7G9T-14C097-AA.VBF"

I searched well on the internet and I always come back to this site "www.fordtechservice.dealerconnection.com"
Impossible to connect to it if you don't work at Ford apparently :cry:

Do you have a technique or another way to download the calibration file?
I posted about this in this topic:viewtopic.php?p=80991#p80991 The site is https://www.motorcraftservice.com/ and is the consumers and owners site! You can set up an account there(I have one) but it is not necessary and you will find the calibration site link under the Diagnostic tool section/Software/IDS Overview/!

The AsBuilt data site is under Free resources and Quick Guides!

The Above .VBF file is available at that calibrations file site as I just tried it! You will have to Download it manually direct into or copy it to the FORScan Documents Folder/Calibration Files folder (will be your My Documents folder) for FORScan to find it!
Do not PM me unless I expressly ask you to for a consultation!! I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!