Ford Kuga MY2021 As-Built Spreadsheet

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
lskg
Vehicle: Ford Kuga ST-Line 2.0 EcoBlue MHEV 150cv 2021

Ford Kuga MY2021 As-Built Spreadsheet

Post by lskg »

Hi all,
as always many thanks to FORScan guys for their amazing work.

I want share experience with my car and here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing you can find my personal spreadsheet (feel free to use at your own risk).
I emphasize that the changes work for the specific configuration of my car, reported in the spreadsheet.

Relevant, for me, is the activation of Auto High Beam, the useful setting of the front fog lights and the control of the outage of front turn signal (i've replaced the standard bulb with led buld not fully compatible with CAN bus).
The only problem is with "DRL include park lamps" parameter; when enabled, DRL, instead full power, is dimmed with the knob in OFF position or with the knob in AUTO position during daylight.
I haven't found a solution yet.

Work in progress; if someone wants to report other working parameters I can try them and report them in the sheet.

Regards.
CliveL
Vehicle: Kuga Vignale PHEV, 2021

Re: Ford Kuga MY2021 As-Built Spreadsheet

Post by CliveL »

Thanks for this! There's a couple more options that I've enabled on my 2021 Kuga Vignale PHEV, but I don't have the full description to hand right now:

Heated steering wheel control function on Sync3 screen - APIM module
Tilt mirror on reverse - APIM (requires memory function on vehicle apparently, so Vignale-specific)

I might try the "Climate Domain" option and see what that looks like :)

Thanks again!!
lskg
Vehicle: Ford Kuga ST-Line 2.0 EcoBlue MHEV 150cv 2021

Post by lskg »

Hi CliveL,
i haven't heated steering wheel and memory function, so i can't test it.
If you find more general function/option don't esitate to post.

Thanks anyway for the contribution.
Tomo1971
Vehicle: Ford Kuga (UK) 2021.25 ST Line X with Tech Pack - 190 AWD Au

Post by Tomo1971 »

Good to see others with the Kuga on here.

I have a UK Spec 2021.25 ST Line X 190 Auto AWD - With Tech Pack (Adaptive LED Headlights) / HUD.

Been a new user of Forscan but have used VCDS previously on some VAG cars - I have stuck to the plain text mods so far and have;

Enabled;
  • Auto Lock at speed;
  • Traffic Sign Recognition (using the camera)
  • Changed the splash Screen
  • Honk on Double Lock
  • Voice Climate Control
  • Added Climate controls to Sync, incl Heated Seats and Steering Wheel Icon.
I have not got adaptive cruise but hope to be able to activate Intelligent Speed Assist - I have using the plain text enabled all that I can see relevant, shows up on the Sync3 Screen under "Cruise" and gives options of 'Normal' or 'intelligent' but wont allow to change between them.

*ISA is listed as standard on ALL Kuga's in the UK, it is supposed to, as I understand use the traffic sign information to drop the speed of the cruise control to the prevailing limit, within a tolerance that the user sets in the Sync Screen.
linnoge
Vehicle: ford ecosport 2020

Post by linnoge »

Hello I want to activate the rear view camera for 2020 ecosport. Can you help.