2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Car configuration discussions and experience sharing
viperpiper
Vehicle: Explorer Sport, 2015

2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Post by viperpiper » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 am

I did manage to turn off the double beep when I get out of the vehicle with the engine running. What I notice now though is when locking the car with the Fob and I press twice the lock button, I don't hear a single beep anymore. Is this a function of disabling the double beep... ? That's the cost of turning off the double beep is you lose the single beep when locking ?

thanks in advance

Vladsky
Vehicle: '15 3.5L Eco-Borscht - 409 rwhp, 526 rwtq

Re: 2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Post by Vladsky » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:47 pm

viperpiper wrote:I did manage to turn off the double beep when I get out of the vehicle with the engine running. What I notice now though is when locking the car with the Fob and I press twice the lock button, I don't hear a single beep anymore. Is this a function of disabling the double beep... ? That's the cost of turning off the double beep is you lose the single beep when locking ?

thanks in advance
Howdy.

That ain't normal. Mayhap ye did something wrong.

Load yer backup, confirm all ye 'beeps' are back to normal. Then, confirm yer values, load 'em up and try again.

Last resort - if yer values are correct and the concern is repeatable, you can always try reporting this behavior to the Devs (with logs and any other relevant info). Email is the prescribed method. Refer to the 'Contact Us' tab on the main Forscan site.

Salut
Vlad

alemanandrew
Vehicle: 2017 Ford Interceptor Utility 3.7L

Re: 2015 Ford Explorer Sport Double Beep Question

Post by alemanandrew » Wed May 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Check this video out, he is using a Fusion, but alot of the codes seem to work the same... It may help with fixing what you want.
This guy has alot of great vids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSm6rHoIHk