LaForge
Vehicle: Ford Focus 2011 - Frostwhite LaForge Edition

Re: FORScan v2.4.6 beta

Post by LaForge »

Fabuxo wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:15 am
LaForge wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:28 pm
You have to relearn the windows one by one.

So it worked by me.

Best regards

Karsten
How to do that?

Thanks
You have to pull down window. Wait 1 sec. then press down once again for 1 sec, you can hear a very silent click, then again.
After that you press up until up is reached. then press up again for 1 sec, then another one.
If all worked fine and you press down the window should slide down automatically.
If this is done your global open works again too.

Best regards

Karsten
Changed on my 2011 Focus:
Hill Assistant, Auto High Beam, Sync 3 with Navigation, Traffic Sign recognition, Lane Keep Assist,
Rain Sensor, Ambient Light, Footwell Lights, Facelift ST-IPC, BLIS, HSW from Focus FL & much more.
smokey08
Vehicle: Focus TDCI

Post by smokey08 »

V2.4.6 crashes when trying to update 2008 transit PCM firmware. Click the play button then gets stuck at reading vehicle info. Have to ctrl, alt, delete to close program.

Does anyone have 6C11-12K532-AAH.zip so I can complete job with IDS? DFSM server is down and I cant access the alternative server as program crashed (Paid lifetime licence)
Many thanks
fordsmax471
Vehicle: Ford S-Max 2.0 TDCi 2017 PowerShift

Post by fordsmax471 »

ford s-max 2011 tdci
V2.4.6 crashes when trying to delete to fault codes :o ori ucds adapter
V2.4.7 crashes when trying to delete to fault codes :o ori ucds adapter
BimmerGT1
Vehicle: explorer 4.6 2004

Post by BimmerGT1 »

Hi, I have an issue with 2018 Mazda BT50 and Ford F150 2014, also 2014 ford ecosport from brazil, these vehicles when I try to update firmware TCM, cant download Asbuiltdata it gives an error, why is showing the asbuidlt data 7E0-01-01 these format is wrong I install and older version and shows the same, do I need to delete complete the previus version of forscan, other modules shows right structure, just the TCM shows like in the picture.

Background Mazda and F150 the mechanic swap the control valve from ford f150 to the mazda, I ask them to swap again but problem still there cant download asbuilt because of these error.

On ecosport same problem on another shop, but these TCU is for USA market and these car is from Brazil same part but different software I believe, I try to update the TCU with Forscan 4.6 beta test20220507, I dont think is the software, can you help me.

I use Ford IDS and update PCM but when it try to update TCM, it lost communication with WDS and cant do it. I have same problem with ecosport before and now cant program the TCU on these vehicles with Forscan and IDS.

Im using a J2534 OTC Genisys Touch made by Bosch.
Attachments
F150 error.jpg
F150 error.jpg (512.17 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Post by tractmec »

BimmerGT1 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:43 pm
Hi, I have an issue with 2018 Mazda BT50 and Ford F150 2014, also 2014 ford ecosport from brazil, these vehicles when I try to update firmware TCM, cant download Asbuiltdata it gives an error, why is showing the asbuidlt data 7E0-01-01 these format is wrong I install and older version and shows the same, do I need to delete complete the previus version of forscan, other modules shows right structure, just the TCM shows like in the picture.

Background Mazda and F150 the mechanic swap the control valve from ford f150 to the mazda, I ask them to swap again but problem still there cant download asbuilt because of these error.

On ecosport same problem on another shop, but these TCU is for USA market and these car is from Brazil same part but different software I believe, I try to update the TCU with Forscan 4.6 beta test20220507, I dont think is the software, can you help me.

I use Ford IDS and update PCM but when it try to update TCM, it lost communication with WDS and cant do it. I have same problem with ecosport before and now cant program the TCU on these vehicles with Forscan and IDS.

Im using a J2534 OTC Genisys Touch made by Bosch.
There is something weird going on here! That 7E0-01 set is a PCM AsBuilt address and used in later non FEPS Ford PCM configurations!
If this truck had a separate Transmission Control Module it would likely be 7E1-01 You don't show a separate module or the Module network tree in your post so I can only assume that the PCM also contains the TCM as most of the older trucks do!

First of all the first four blocks(7E0-01-01(omitting the last two characters in each block three code as they are check sums) to 7E0-01-04(First four characters only) in that PCM configuration image are the vehicle VIN ID block in Hexadecimal code! Those codes in your image resolve to 1FTVW1EF5EFB53618. Does this match the the trucks VIN Tag Number!

That resolved VIN number appears to be a legit Ford VIN number as the AsBuilt site takes it without error but it does not resolve in the Ford AsBuilt system with any Downloadable AsBuilt data or at least it does not here in Canada in the North American system!

This would explain the AsBuilt data errors as there appears to be no AsBuilt Data for this vehicle VIN at the Ford AsBuilt site!

Next question is about the PCM tag Part number!
According to the following site, which lists the Part Numbers and Calibration numbers for both the 2013 and 2014 model years: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Repro ... alibration The PCM part numbers and the corresponding Tear tag and Hardware Calibration numbers according to the above Ford Service Site for these model years should be DL3A-12A650-Gx to DL3A-12A650-Lx (Large Letter is a version letter alphabetically from G to L small x is a revision number from a to z) or EL3A-12A650-AAx to Zx(the site omits the 12A650 as it is the number that designates the Part as a PCM)! Do any of these Part numbers match the PCM tag number installed in this truck and that you are reading with FORScan or IDS?

I suspect you are right about the PCM format as this truck as far as I can find should still have the older FEPS PCM with the 18 volt DLC Pin 13 signal from the adapter needed to open the PCM VIN, Axle ratio and Tire size selection block and the nine AsBuilt programming blocks rather than the 7E0 AsBuilt type of PCM!

I doubt the problem you are having is with FORScan, IDS or your Adapter but other than the above I have no other advice!

Some research on this trucks service history would seem to be be in order!
Do not PM me unless I expressly ask you to for a consultation!! I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!
BimmerGT1
Vehicle: explorer 4.6 2004

Post by BimmerGT1 »

Im not 100% sure, but somehow when they swap the TCU from 2018 Mazda BT50 and program it to the 2014 Ford F150, that may be the problem, because on 2018 they use a CCC central configuration and the info on the F150 was change? same as Mazda?.

What I need to do is write the asbuiltdata to TCU in MAZDA and do the same to F150, but the address is diferent.
And dont know how to do it if there is a way to write the info.
jrdejavux
Vehicle: 2015 ford mustang v8

Post by jrdejavux »

is support for the lightning coming? thanks
tractmec
Vehicle: F150 5.4 Triton 2005 Expy5.4 2003 Fusion 3.0 2010

Post by tractmec »

BimmerGT1 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:50 pm
Im not 100% sure, but somehow when they swap the TCU from 2018 Mazda BT50 and program it to the 2014 Ford F150, that may be the problem, because on 2018 they use a CCC central configuration and the info on the F150 was change? same as Mazda?.

What I need to do is write the asbuiltdata to TCU in MAZDA and do the same to F150, but the address is diferent.
And dont know how to do it if there is a way to write the info.
You Have a mess here and who ever decided this swap was a good thing to do should be the one to clean it up on their own time and expense!! From what you have shown us, there may be no way to do what you are attempting to do without reversing exactly everything that has been done!

This may involve replacing modules with original Part numbers and programming them back to original Strategy and Calibration Numbers! It is the reason I asked you to check PCM Part numbers and VIN tag numbers in my last reply to get an idea of just what has been done to this vehicle!

That VIN that I distilled out of the Hex numbers in the PCM image do not resolve to a valid AsBuilt file or even a Calibration and Tear Tag number at Ford to even download the data manually and load it by hand!

As far as I can determine the Mazda BT50 is similar to a Ford Ranger and even in Ford model lines the Ranger and the F150 do not share common data and if the Mazda was CC(suspect the Ranger Line is also) then there is no way the two of them should have been married together even between Ford model lines! These kinds of things are just asking for trouble!

A Further complication to this is the deal between Ford and Mazda started being fazed out in the 2015 model year and the BT50 and a Ford Ranger(especially between 2014 and 2018) may not even have any data in common!

Sorry but I have no other solutions for you and I do not envy you the task you have at hand!

Good Luck!
Do not PM me unless I expressly ask you to for a consultation!! I am not an Admin nor am I a member of the FORScan Team and all questions should be asked and answered on the Open Forum so all can benefit!
tienbamboo
Vehicle: Ford Ranger Wildtrack 3.2 2017

Post by tienbamboo »

fordsmax471 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:55 pm
ford s-max 2011 tdci
V2.4.6 crashes when trying to delete to fault codes :o ori ucds adapter
V2.4.7 crashes when trying to delete to fault codes :o ori ucds adapter
Hi bro,
do you have v2.4.7 beta? could you pls share me?
thanks so much
fordsmax471
Vehicle: Ford S-Max 2.0 TDCi 2017 PowerShift

Post by fordsmax471 »

V2.4.7 - 09.22 works ok