Search found 104 matches
- Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:36 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: How to program Central Configuration using FORScan
- Replies: 136
- Views: 262285
Hello, I don't know if this is the correct topic to talk about programming (if that's not the case, I please ask to moderators to move the message to the correct topic). Anyway here's my experience, with my EU Fiesta (built mid 2010) 1.6 TDCi 5 doors, 95 cv, DPF Hoping they can be useful fur future ...
- Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:07 pm
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: DPF differential pressure with Fiesta 1.6 TDCI 2011
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2103
Does anybody have an idea on which is the item to monitor in order to see the DPF differential pressure value in ForScan on a EU Fiesta 2011?
- Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:38 am
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Engineering mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3829
Hello to everybody. I'm a new user of the forum, but an old ForScan user :-) I like the new 2.3 version, which supports "configuration and programming". I tried to enable DRL on my Fiesta (EU) built in mid 2010, and it worked like a charm. I tried also to enable the automatic door locking with the s...