Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:54 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: IPC Programming Not Working on 2019 Super Duty (Forscan 2.3.16 beta)
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6846
I had a Ford EcoSport 2018 to program rcm today and ForScan wont detect car at all. if i choose ford explorer from previous scan then it scan some of the module..
- Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:20 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: Ford Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control
- Replies: 0
- Views: 719
Some fords have a Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control and I believe it can be configure to code it out as a option which I would love to see in FORScan if possible please... So far I see only 2 option for RCM module and that's to configure seat belt warning sound and something else I cant...
- Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 am
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: 2014 Explorer U0452:68-20- (ABS) - Invalid Data Received Fro
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12263
Issue is really with the RCM as the RCM module have yaw rate sensor in it and that is the issue you are having. change rcm module and code back abs and calibrate abs and done..