Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 am
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: Cleaning clogged DPF on Ford Focus II 1.6 TDCI
- Replies: 25
- Views: 160644
Does anyone know if the DPF on these cars can be removed when the car is on standard 3 ton jack stands? Or would I need a lift/pit?
- Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:02 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Injector order problems
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9385
P1203 means that there is a problem with the injector of cylinder 3. Hence the injector numbering and firing order don't matter for this code, only the cylinder numbering. As indicated on your picture, you need to start counting cylinders from the right side (gearbox side) on this engine. I'm 100% s...
- Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 pm
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: How to program Central Configuration using FORScan
- Replies: 139
- Views: 268068
I changed the central config on my 2013 Fiesta mk7.5 today. Here are my experiences: 1. Auto door locking enable - After enabling this option in central config and then performing the auto door lock programming procedure (you can easily find this procedure described online), it works! 2. TPMS - This...