Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:23 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Ford VCM-II and IDS
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1196
IM TRYING TO USE MY VCMII/VCM2 AND CANT EVEN CONNECT. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO COMMUNICATE USING FORSCAN AND AN ORIGINAL/GENUINE BOSCH VCM2/VCMII? THIS IS NOT A CLONE, GENUINE VCM2.
- Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:38 pm
- Forum: Adapters & Connection
- Topic: Support of J2534 (Pass-Thru) adapters in FORScan v2.2.*
- Replies: 135
- Views: 227491
I too have the VCM2 and cannot use it due to the firmware difference between bosch’s latest firmware and Ford’s integrated diagnostic software(IDS). After I downloaded bosch’s latest firmware from their website,I wasn’t able to use IDS anymore until I backdated the firmware to the version that IDS i...