Search found 630 matches
- Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:06 pm
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: Lateral acceleration sensor reads 1.27G
- Replies: 4
- Views: 715
"u" codes are all to do with the can system. Go through all the control units and make notes of any codes they throw, then get back to us.
- Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:23 am
- Forum: Configuration and Programming
- Topic: extra keys on 2007 facelift C-max flexifuel 1.8
- Replies: 1
- Views: 280
You can test it before use. Look in "diagnostic". But don,t expect anything but trouble with that ting tong key.