Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47 am
- Forum: Diagnostics and Maintenance using FORScan
- Topic: How to program PATS using FORScan v2.3.*
- Replies: 182
- Views: 279260
I purchased a 2012 F-150 and only got a single key, it is a MyKey enabled key . I see the option in the PATS service procedure to erase and reprogram the keys, do I need two keys to preform this function? How do I tell if my key is the master or not, it definitely has the MyKey enabled and has some ...
- Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:35 pm
- Forum: General and Support forum
- Topic: Standard and Extended licenses for Windows
- Replies: 600
- Views: 1255193
I feel like I m beating a dead horse posting this, but I cannot get the extended license to generate. I am using the latest version, I have tried numerous versions of my phone number ( I read in the forums this helped someone) I am logged in but when ever I generate I get the same error - Unable to ...